[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>a facility that we "wouldn't believe" What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4
File: alola.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
alola.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>a facility that we "wouldn't believe"
What will it be, bros?
>>
>>26358368
Oh shit you just gave me a lil hype boner
>>
Hyper Battle Frontier.

Mark my words.
>>
Super battle pyramid. An underground maze similar to the sinnoh underground. Lots of collectible and places to explore. It puts you in a maze with other trainers. You are forced to fight if you get near eachother.
>>
>>26358447
Other real trainers via wifi*

If you don't beleive me that's fine. I know the truth.
>>
File: 1459928666934.png (68 KB, 215x225) Image search: [Google]
1459928666934.png
68 KB, 215x225
>Red returns
>>
maybe they'll finally bring back online co-op frontier
>>
>>26358472
>Red has gotten so powerful he's become an entire facility

I could see it
>>
Would you believe if we got Battle Maison again?
>>
Battle Volcano

It'll have all previous gym leaders, champions, and elite 4 members from all previous gens. IT'll also feature all previous Battle Frontier bosses like Palmer.
>>
>>26358368
A frontier. It better fucking be a frontier or I'm done.
>>
>>26358368
The Pokemon Fusion Center, of course.
>>
>>26358368
Given how Magearna is confirmed to be manmade and the new legends both have that weird led face thing, I bet it's a facility that makes pokemon.
>>
>>26358517
The facility emerged as the results of the failure of the Mewtwo study.

It all comes togetherâ„¢
>>
>>26358368
You fight other trainers. Literally. The Pokemon command you around.
>>
Super Battle Frontier

Uprgraded version of Emerald's Battle Frontier with the Battle Dome converted into a PWT
>>
>>26358368
I dont fucking beleive they brought back the Maison in ORAS.

Does that count?
>>
>>26358826
They brought back every frontier for enchanced release. What's so unbelievably about doing something they've done for 2 gens prior
>>
>>26358517
>grimer line
>porygon line
>castform
>voltorb line
>baltoy line
>golett line
>genesect

We've already had a bunch of artificial/man-made Pokemon. Considering the fact Magearna is 500 years old, I doubt that's the facility.
>>
>>26358864
maison isn't a frontier, no matter how many times you pretend it is, it still won't make what gamefreak did any less bullshit
>>
>>26358368
Before anyone gets too excited, nothing about this quote says its a Battle Facility, it can easily just be a normal building with some amazing feature, not necessarily a Battle Frontier.
>>
>>26358867
>not mewtwo
you disappoint me
>>
>>26358948
like?
>>
>>26358959
I thought that one was obvious and was already mentioned here >>26358636 so didn't see a point in putting him on the list.
>>
File: 1433190012693.png (515 KB, 640x451) Image search: [Google]
1433190012693.png
515 KB, 640x451
I WONDER
>>
>>26358908
This is where the argument has to end then if your autism won't accept facts.
>>
>>26358992

>frontier_for_ants.png
>>
>>26358998
>facts

I'm pretty you're the same guy I talked to the other day that pretends the FRLG reused RS's Battle Tower
>>
>>26358982
how the fuck does (You) wanted the others knew that you are the same guy from the other post?
>>
>>26359010
Yes, facts. The fact it is a frontier. The fact every gen since 4 has reused a frontier. You don't have to like that particular frontier but if you are seriously to trying to pretend "maison isn't a frontier" because it's not R/S battle tower or E frontier then you need to ground your autism.
>>
Don't get your hopes up.

There's a chance that whatever was translated to "facility" isn't actually what the Japs use to describe Battle Frontiers. Remember that Team E bullshit?
>>
>>26359066
>The fact every gen since 4 has reused a frontier.

V had PWT and Subwayyou moron

Maison isn't frontier because it isn't called one, and the whole point of a frontier is that it's supposed to be a COLLECTION of facilities.
>>
>>26358368
Observatory, based on Mauna Kea
>>
>>26359066
Kek. We're talking about a generic Tower clone. I've got some gimmicks for you that can't be replicated in the Maison. Where's the rentals? Where's the PWT? Where's the rougelike mazes?
>>
>>26359096
>It's not called one and it's whole point is to be a collection of facilities

Really? Your hinging on the name and because there isn't 5 different rooms you have to run to it doesn't count? Also 2 still reused subway. Nothing I've said has changed.

>>26359112
>muh gimmick isn't here so it doesn't count as a frontier

They weren't originally in Maison so why would it be when they reused it? PWT wasn't in subway it was in it's own place entirety. You want a PWT? A Tower equivalent? Say that, not "omg im shocked they brought Maison back. I feel betrayed! It will never be a battle frontier because i say so"
>>
>>26358750
This. THIS. THIS!!! How many lives will it take for God to bless this game with this absolute perfection?!
>>
>>26359239
>because there isn't 5 different rooms you have to run to it doesn't count?

Exactly. The whole reason why people liked the frontier was because you had seven separate facilities with vastly different rulesets.

Nobody complains about HGSS reusing Sinnoh's frontier because all the the original Johto games had in terms of battle facilities was a tower. Nothing was lost. Was ORAS did however, was an objective net negative. How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>26359239
The maison dosen't count as a Frontier because it's a TOWER reskin just like the Subway before it. Goddamn how dense can you be? I'm done here.
>>
>>26359291
Whats so hard to understand my argument was merely pointing out there was nothing shocking about the Maison coming back, and that you're a seriously overreacting to it's existence if you can't consider it "frontier" because it's underwhelming? Hate it all you want, it's the frontier for ORAS.

>>26359323
Same to you.
>>
>>26359359
The shocking part isn't the maison coming back, the shocking part is Hoenn's Battle Frontier being replaced by something objectively inferior. Nobody would've given a fuck about the Maison being present if Hoenn's Battle Frontier wasn't removed.
>>
>>26359400
Battle Frontier wasn't removed, in better terms; it wasn't included.
>>
>>26359400
I still don't follow because it was obviously coming back and functionally is superior to what R/S had.
>>
Someone needs to kidnap this bastard and fore him to spill the shit he knows.
>>
>>26359470
>is superior to what R/S had

Unfortunately for you, I live in the reality where Ruby and Sapphire had a ten year old third version so it being better than RS's battle tower is completely fucking irrelevant. Even GF knew people were expecting the place.
>>
>yfw we get to travel to the Battle Frontier and meet both Calem/Serena and Brendan/May there
>>
>>26359521
Please re-read what you quoted and notice the lack of an E, then calm down and use critical thinking to surmise Maison is functionally superior to Gen 3's Battle Tower.
>>
>>26358908
Gen 5 lacked a frontier in its entirety, then. Is gen 5 bullshit too?
>>
>>26359593
I don't give a fuck about it being better than the Battle Tower, my whole point of contention is centered around the Frontier.

"b-but it's better than RS's Tower!" is completely irrelevant to the conversation and reeks of deflection.

>>26359607
No, because Gen V didn't remove anything from a past game and BW2 added two of its own extra facilities to Unova
>>
>>26359004
>frontier_for_durants.jpg

Ftfy
>>
>>26359631
you mentioned emerald which is irrelevant to the point I was making battle tower is functionally inferior to Maison. You want Emerald's Frontier but ORAS' is Maison. You don't have to like it, and you can think it's inferior but it's definitely the game's frontier.

Also you're wrong gen 5 removed online co-op tower.
>>
>>26359659
>but it's definitely the game's battle facility

ftfy

A Frontier is a collection of facilities. Maison is just one.
>>
>>26359679
Whatever your feelings tell you is right, autismo
>>
>>26359697
>Whatever facts tell you is right
>>
>>26359709
But you haven't listened to anything I said so it can't be that.
>>
>>26358368
>>26358415
Probably just the regular Battle Frontier, seen as how it was retconned to not exist during RS. It will be named the "original" one and the future hoenn one being based on it
>>
File: 1451699749813.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1244) Image search: [Google]
1451699749813.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1244
>>26358447
>tfw you couldn't find pokeballs in the pyramid
That lost GOAT opportunity
>>
>>26358491
Yes, that's why it won't be it
>>
>>26359014
I'm not the same guy from the other post, nor did I imply that

I cannot otherwise decipher this reply. Are you speaking English?
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.