[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this worth anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1463414518709.jpg (82 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463414518709.jpg
82 KB, 1080x1080
Hi I dug out some old pokemon cards the other day and found this. It's in mint condition but no idea how much one of these goes for, can someone tell me?
>>
$5
>>
When asking if a Pokemon card is worth anything, there is one question that must be asked.

>is this card "Illustrator Pilachu"

If it is not then no, your card isn't worth shit.
>>
Don't let haters fool you, OP. You have the rarest card in the history of Pokemon. No one else has that. It's basically OOAK. Start an eBay listing at around 10,000- it's only going to go up from there!
>>
I literally, as in actually did, ask the dude at the movie theater for one and he gave me a huge handful. I have 33.

No it is not worth anything
>>
Wow, like, none of us have that card! That card that isn't even really a card and isn't held together well at all (lol, foil), and cannot be played!

It's worth under $5.

We all got one.

Go away.

Don't come back with your holo dark charizard and special movie-only mewtwo.
>>
Also it isn't mint if you kept it in a box and in that loose ass plastic pocket.
>>
Those are actually stickers, they're nit worth much though.
>>
Why does everyone think cards are worth shit?

Unless it's unopened first edition packs from the first couple sets its garbage
>>
>>26356729
I will give you one onion
>>
>>26357030
Well that's the whole point of trading card, the allure of 'is this the rare and valuable one?'
>>
I have 2 binders of pokemon original cards that were never played with. A couple years ago I did a value search online, pokemon cards ain't worth shit. My magic cards from free same timeline on the other hand are worth a shit ton. I would love to sell the pokemon cards but unfortunately it just doesn't seem worth it, I even have every movie promo card.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.