[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mega Evolutions are exclusive to Gen 6 and will not be available
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: Mega_Evolution_icon.png (23 KB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
Mega_Evolution_icon.png
23 KB, 150x150
Mega Evolutions are exclusive to Gen 6 and will not be available in Gen 7.

Screencap this.
>>
File: 1463379796588.gif (395 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1463379796588.gif
395 KB, 200x150
>They couldn't nerf mega mom and mega mence so they removed them from the equation
>>
>>
We can only wish, OP.

How about some meme magic?
>>
I will so that when they confirm mega evolution I can post it and we can all have a good laugh
>>
hahahahahahahahaha

screencap this
>>
No they marketed if for the last 3 years its here to stay. Even ifits not the main gimmick we will still have a few mega evolutions and the old ones are here to stay.
>>
>>26356401
>No they marketed if for the last 3 years

Because the last 3 years was all one gen.
>>
One can dream
>>
File: retarded goku.png (446 KB, 682x351) Image search: [Google]
retarded goku.png
446 KB, 682x351
dark and steel type will be exclusive to gen 2
screncap this
>>
>>26356338
Yeah because they've ever removed a pokemon or form.
>>
>>26356445
Abilities will be exclusive to gen 3
Screencap this post
>>
>>26356445
>>26356459
>>26356474

What if he works at John Gamefreak guys? He might know something we don't.
>>
>>26356474
Physical/Special split will be exclusive to gen 4
Screencap this post
>>
>>26356459
They removed the safari in pokemon gold/silver.
They removed fat pikachu and replaced him.
They removed the broken egg from eggcecutor.
They removed red garados as encounter from gen 3

That counts right?
Please make it count, megas are silly.
>>
>>26356852
i sure love all those BATTLE MECHANICS
>>
>>26356852
Ask yourself this, are the Pokemon you mentioned totally unavailable in later games?
There's your answer.
>>
File: Pokemon Center statues.png (1 MB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon Center statues.png
1 MB, 1000x750
>>26356338

Yeah OP, they're totally going to make powerful new forms for their most popular characters, advertise the hell out of them, and then only use them for one gen.

Think before you post.
>>
>>26356338

Agreed. The mega evolution symbol was included in the logo for X and Y, implying that it was the "gimmick" of Gen VI, and considering how much megas ruined the balancing of Pokemon and the battle system I honestly don't see them coming back.
>>
>>26356401
>>26356876
its not the fact of marketing, its the fact that its a fucking battle mechanic like dark/steel type, natures and physical/special split, so please stop replying to this cancer bait thread guys its not worth
>>
>>26356903
You mean like Dark and Steel, Abilities and the Physical special split before it?
In addition to that they're actual pokemon this time.

Use some common sense anon, they're not leaving.
It's better you leave that denial at the door.
>>
>>26356338
One can hope.
>>
>>26356338
I don't like mega evolution and all but This thread is pointless.
Mega evolution is here forever.
>>
I don't think we'll get nearly as many Megas in SM as we did in gen6. If DP remakes happen in gen7 after SM we might get more for those.
>>
This is my greatest wish. And also the least likely thing to happen.

As long as there isn't another goddamn "WOW there is this cool thing called mega evolution!!! Check out these stones and this magic!!" part of the story again I'll be happy. They can only do it so many times
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.