[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel so fucking frustrated not getting to see new pokemon.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1370086915595.png (284 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
1370086915595.png
284 KB, 550x550
I feel so fucking frustrated not getting to see new pokemon.

Like a constant frustration eating away at me ever since the trailer came out.
Not knowing when we'll see something new hurts and it'll only be one little thing.

How do I get my mind off of Pokemon?
>>
>>26355986
We'll likely get new information the same time next month.
Play other games or find something to watch.
>>
>>26355986
I try to get my mind off OverWatch so I come to Pokemon, and now I need to get my mind off Pokemon..
>>
>>26355986
STOP THINKING ABOUT IT THEN

YOU'RE STILL THINKING ABOUT IT, STOP IT!!!!

STOP IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NONE OF YOU LIKE POKEMON, NONE OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ALL PRETEND POKEMON IS SOMETHING THAT IT'S NOT, YOU DON'T LIKE POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYTHING YOU KNOW ABOUT POKEMON IS A FILTHY, STINKING LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE NOT A CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

YOU
ARE
NOT
A
CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Man, grow the fuck up. Learn to be patient, you little shit.
>>
Play the new digimon game. %)
>>
>>26356095
Fucking this. Goddamn kids parading around
>>
>>26356069

Overwatch and Pokémon hype at once is pure torture. However, I've been playing my Telltale humble bundle lately to take my mind off of it.
>>
Welcome to the wait for a new gen, newfag.
>>
>>26356072
Whoa, calm that autism son.
>>
>>26356292
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO ANYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ARE HERE TO WORK. YOU ARE HERE TO BE A SLAVE!

NOW GET OFF AND DO SOMETHING.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.