[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guise, one of the best thing of ORAS are Secret Bases, not for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: yi6ent6xzeve1lulfxje.jpg (216 KB, 800x900) Image search: [Google]
yi6ent6xzeve1lulfxje.jpg
216 KB, 800x900
Guise,
one of the best thing of ORAS are Secret Bases, not for the gay furnishing minigame, just for Blissey secret base that let you level fast.

Let's be honest: maxing out a 100 lvl pokemon is a true pain in the ass and this exploit is truly the best.
GF knows it and it will avoid similar ploys in S&M, I guess.

What's your opinion about?
>>
>>26355648
I hope secret bases return because they are fun. Back when R/S came out, I actually assumed they would be a permanent addition to the series. Although it doesn't really add anything to the core gameplay, I am always a sucker for being able to build your own house or town in an RPG.
>>
>>26355694
I'd hoped so too, especially since DP included them as well (albeit in a mostly lesser form.)

Unfortunately, as with pretty much all other side-content it got nixed with Gen V.
>>
>>26355648
I'm sure there will be some way to easily level. You had that battle cafe that you could spam in x&y and you'd get tons of cash and exp doing it.

Not as fast as 3 blisseys but it still worked.
>>
>>26355716
Gen V had you decorate your house in the Dream World, and VI had the decorations in Amie, but it's just not as good.
>>
>>26355732
VI brought bases again
>>
>>26355770
Sure. Should have said B/W and X/Y.
>>
Anyway, I guess you can grow pokemon from 1st to 6th gen in ORAS and then migrate them to S&M with pokebank. Isn't it?
>>
>>26355648
>gay furnishing minigame
wow fuck you faggot, no one cares about autistic level grinding, especially with how any level past 50 is pointless and gen 6 gives exp out of the ass
>>
>>26355891
Elite 4 money grinding
>>
>>26355839
Yes, but not the new mons, ob
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.