[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rarest pokemon
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 1136x640
Which legitimately distributed pokemon do you suppose is the rarest? Do any non japan native /vp/ users have any legit local event distrubuted pokemon from japan?
>>
Wish Bagon
>>
I remember when I was younger there was an event coming to Atlanta where they were gonna distribute Mew for gen 1 I'm pretty sure. I wanted to go so bad but didn't get to. Probably a good thing, who knows how bad the auts would have gotten.
>>
>>26355631
I would have said Wish Chansey. Only given out once 12 years ago in one place for a week. And you'd have to be psychic to know not to evolve it into Blissey just in case they develop an Eviolite two gens later.
>>
Legit shiny mew from gen 3
>>
Petal Dance Meowth
>>
>>26355615
I have a legit Ageto Celebi from my JP Pokemon Colosseum bonus disc. I've transferred it all the way up to ORAS. That's about the rarest thing I have.
>>
I have one of the "Pokémon Center Hiroshima" Magikarp with Celebrate and Happy Hour
>>
I have a legit MYSTRY Mew on Emerald that I never traded up.
>>
>>26355615
Japanese Celebi. It was only available to Japanese cell phone users for a brief time window around 2001.
>>
>>26355615
I think the rarest is the Journey Across America 10th anniversary event mons, which included a Celebi (I got one off the GTS out of sheer luck).

Mystery Mew from ToysRUs for RSFrLgE as well, and I had 4 of them (2 given to friends).
>>
Solarbeam skitty
>>
>>26356120
Got the Charizard of that event myself, and the Moltres.
>>
>>26356120
Was the OT '10ANNI'
Or something along them lines, I'd have to look it up to be sure.
>>
>>26355615
I got a deoxys from some space related place when I was like 11. I think it was 2005 or 2006. Still have it in my ruby. Must be pretty rare I guess.
>>
Rarest is gamefreak psyduck. I know you havent heard of it, look it up
>>
>>26356091
this desu
>>
>>26357290
Yes I have, I remember that fucking event because everyone and their mother conned me off Ponytas
>>
>>26357242
Fuck off
>>
>>26357429
What?
>>
>>26356146
It was 10 ANIV
>>
Its blue cyndaquill. It was given away with the first 50 copies of HGSS in japan and the colour can't be passed on by breeding.
>>
Non-shinny Genesect
>>
>>26356066

I do as well
>>
File: 1463300466768.png (886 KB, 1041x824) Image search: [Google]
1463300466768.png
886 KB, 1041x824
>>26358973
What manner of autism is this?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.