[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Pokémon ever die?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon-list.0.0.png (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-list.0.0.png
2 MB, 1280x720
Will Pokémon ever die?
>>
When the world comes to an end probably
>>
When it stops making money.
>>
It only dies when you grow up. Is that why you don't want to grow up? Is that why you give yourself the delusion of saying you like this series when you don't? Or do you just not allow yourself to see it? When you understand this, you will have your answer.
>>
>>26355298
Haven't you ever seen pokemon cemeteries along the main line generations?.

Of course pokemon die.
>>
Maybe I dont know
>>
>>26355298
When humanity goes extinct.

It's going to live on forever until then, like The Simpsons.

And just like The Simpsons, it is a shell of it's former self; a shambling zombie that should have died ages ago, but since it is a zombie, it cannot die.
>>
>>26355411
Can you repeat the question?
>>
>>26355298
>implying it's not dead
>>
>>26355298
>the second biggest game franchise of all time
No. It will always make money.
>>
It's been dead since gen 3. The only thing keeping it alive are the games.

>tfw no more poke mania
>tfw no more poke pop tarts
>tfw no more Pokemon cereal
>tfw no more Pokemon movies in theatres
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.