[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you do this vp or are you a smogonfag?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Do you do this vp or are you a smogonfag?
>>
>>26354231
I'm closer to this than Smogon.
>>
>>26354231
On a story mode? Sure, sure.
Afterwards? Only the best soldiers, bred to perfection and trained to kill, may join my elite fighting squad.
>>
>>26354231
Have fun with weak pokemon who lose to my superior battle monsters
>>
I practice eugenics because it's the eugenics that I have fun with, then I form bonds with my incest psuedo science Red String Theory super soldiers even though I will likely never actually take them to the battlefield

For main game though I use whatever and those allies that help me through the adventure remain precious
>>
>>26354231
I'm a mix of both. I EV train, and I move plan and account for natures when it strikes me, but overall I tend to use mons I like best, and I only breed for dex count.
>>
>>26354231
I'm rather a mix of both.
I like using different Pokemon that aren't smogon copypasted shit, but they MUST have good EVs and a good nature for online battles.
>>
>>26354231

True smogonfags play on showdown anyway so we don't get caught up in stuff like this
>>
>>26355016
Tfw smogon fag since early Gen IV. I've tried every sim since Shoddy Battle and they always make me wish I was playing the actual game so I usually do that instead.
>>
>>26354286
Is that a proud of its power lucario?
>>
File: Ben 10 design.jpg (65 KB, 854x935) Image search: [Google]
Ben 10 design.jpg
65 KB, 854x935
>>26354231
>there are people who honestly apply pic related to their "'''''''liking'''''''' of fedorathorn

[heartfelt chuckle]
>>
>>26354231
I pick mons I like and then research how to use them well and breed them to perfect ivs and natures based on that. If you know how to breed properly then it only takes about an hour or so per mon, unless you need to breed for egg moves which just adds however long it takes to get a mon with the desired move. I don't get why people are so anti breeding, its not even that time consuming, assuming you have a shiny foreign perfect iv ditto like me, of course :^)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.