[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HG/SS, Pt, B2/W2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: god-tier-games.png (578 KB, 462x645) Image search: [Google]
god-tier-games.png
578 KB, 462x645
Which is/are the best games?
(out of these)
>>
>>
>>26354014

/thread

Gen IV is shit OP
>>
BW2 >>> Platinum >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> HG/SS
>>
Buy HG/SS, OP.
Best region, pokéwalker, Pokéthlon, Apricorns balls, comfy graphics, early Scyther and Kanto ruins.
>>
HG/SS
>>
>>26353989
B2W2 for story and Pokèmon variety
Platinum for better and more challenging DP experience
HGSS for Johto nostalgia, Pokèathlon and walking with your Pokèmon
>>
>>26353989
>Asking us to make a choice
Shit, I don't know.
>>
>>26354121
well that's why I asked
>>
>>26354088
I would certainly ignore this and play Crystal instead.
>>
>>26354088
>comfy graphics

Nothing comfier than Gen IV's shitty graphical errors around the frame of the image
>>
>>26354129
Literally why? What does Crystal have that HG/SS doesn't? It's such a massive step back due to lack of physical/special split alone, nevermind all the other features that attempted to make Gen II actually good.
>>
>>26353989
Heartgold and Soulsilver.
>>
>>26353989
PT>>>>BW2>SS
>>26354142
And what does it have, autistic shit no one cares about like following pokemon?
>>
>>26354014
This
>>
>>26354223
ALL OF THOSE FACTS
>>
>>26354223
Honestly you'd have to either be an autistic shit yourself or at the very least a huge nostalgiafaggot to actually play a Gen II game over HG/SS. There's literally no point.
>>
the only major flaws of Gen IV are the slow gameplay and the overuse of HMs
>>
>>26353989
BW2
>>
>>26354320
i don't want any stinking mons to follow me instead of sitting where they belong, enough reason for me
>>
>>26354356
>This
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.