[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fan games/Rom hacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Image.jpg (146 KB, 577x580) Image search: [Google]
Image.jpg
146 KB, 577x580
what do you think are the best?
>>
>>26353696
glazed is GOAT
>>
>>26353696
Gaia is very impressive, even though the battles have all been pretty boring so far. It's definitely the most advanced GBA hack available right now.
>>
>>26353702
newfag here
What does GOAT mean?
>>
>>26353951
4chan is full of ISIS members. They use the phrase "GOAT" as a way of saying something is good, or fuckable. It's interchangeable really.
>>
>>26353967
Thank you, anon.
>>
>Vega
>FR Omega
>Der Erif
>BB/VW
>Meme Sapphire
>>
>>26353696
All of them are terrible.
>>
>>26354278
>Vega

MEIN NEGER

God tier romhack right there
>>
>>26354443

That one fucking gym puzzle with the rocks and switches though. Fucking hell I wanted to choke the rom hacker for that.

(Skip to 3:40)

https://youtu.be/vC8yzGHOAO0
>>
>>26353702
No it's not, the plot is horrible and the talking to pokemon part is OC-tier
>>
Insurgence is breddy fun, although unfinished, might replay it soon.
>>
Prism if it ever gets finished. I've been waiting 7 or 8 years now.
>>
>>26354562
I spent 2 fucking hours on that puzzle

Hardest shit ive ever experienced in a pokemon game
>>
Light platinum was pretty cool even though I didn't play very far in it
>>
i don't understand why most hacks involve ridiculous edgy storylines, shitty balance or shitty fakemon

>tfw rijon adventures will never be fully completed
>>
Are there any good hacks with normal Pokemon as starters?
>>
>>26353696
I'm still waiting for Rising Phoenix.
>>
>>26353696
For Hacks, I like to stick to difficulty ones, like all of Drayano's, or EXWY. I used to play a few hacks that completely changed things, but after Glazed which was way too easy, and Snakewood which has way too much wrong to list, I grew tired of them.

For fangames, Uranium was cool but I started getting bored toward the end and put it down, maybe I'll pick it up again later. I liked Z/O and Insurgence, but do be aware the former has an extremely cringe story and you'd be wise to try and ignore the plot and just play the game. Insurgence is better but the most recent update is getting weird/edgy again, but again the actual game is fun.
>>
Among all fangames and not just ROMhacks, I like Reborn best. I've been meaning to play Vega, though.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.