[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/owlgate/ - Official Owlgate 2.5 Containment Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58
File: 1448867279067.png (3 MB, 2226x1092) Image search: [Google]
1448867279067.png
3 MB, 2226x1092
Discuss these new leaks here.

Q&A
>But these don't look like the Pokemon art style
Alright, but actually, they kind of do. They fit the design philosophy that has always been present, that is obvious. But you have to keep in mind that Sugimori was quoted saying some time recently that for the 7th Generation they wanted to take new designs back towards the aesthetic of the 1st and 2nd Generation, and this is evident in these new leaks. Just look at the prominent, angular muscles, very reminiscent of a lot of early Generation designs.
>Alright, but still, the lineart/coloring doesn't look like Pokemon.
While the coloring is actually spot on for Pokemon art, including concept art, the line art is something to pay attention to. If you look up online the leaked photos from Wottergate, you'll see that the conceptual artwork leaked of the Pokemon had duller colors, lower resolution, and of course, the line art itself appeared a lot thinner, grainier. This matches up with these new leaks, as well.
>B-But Sugi
Sugimori is already pretty much confirmed to have retired from Game Freak. His disciple Ohmura who joined during Gen 5 has official taken over Pokemon artwork. Just compare his Rowlet's coloring, shading and soft lighting, and lineart to that of Sugimori's. His style is blaring obvious, and it makes sense considering these new leaks look a lot like Ohmura's work.
>Fuck off Roothootfag
That Roothoot shit at the bottom of Pic Related is just a little bonus for bants. I don't believe Roothoot to be real or fake just yet, but the almost exact face shared between it and the leak is admittedly funny.
>>
These look nice, but they don't look real.
They have that angular muscle type thing going on, which isn't really common to Sugimori art.
>>
>>26353340
FAKE and gay
>>
>>26353347
Read the OP, that is addressed. It actually does line up with the way muscles were drawn circa Gens 1 and 2, plus, Sugimori doesn't actually do the official Pokemon artwork anymore, as he most likely has stepped down.
>>
>>26353340

>that Popplio evo
>that Rowlet evo

God I'm so conflicted. I love the owl but holy shit I can't bear that water evo. It'll be the absolute worst water type starter period.
>>
>>26353353
The main problem si that their artstye is completely different to the first forms.
>>
File: image.png (25 KB, 222x259) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25 KB, 222x259
>>26353340
that popplio evo is frightening beyond belief

Fake
Gay
Dumb
/VP/ in a nutshell
>>
>>26353340
Olwtair and the fire panther look pretty great.

That blue thing though, that needs to be lost and forgotten by time itself. If THAT becomes a pokemon I don't think I'll be able to continue paying attention to the franchise. It'll just remind me that the clown abomination exists and I'll be too disgusting to continue enjoying the game.

I will gladly sacrifice the first two to ensure the third never sees the light of day.
>>
>>26353367
>durrr i don't like it so is fake
Sound logic.
>>
File: 679479.jpg (54 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
679479.jpg
54 KB, 400x300
>>26353340
You know those things need to have marketable designs right? The deviant art abominations in that pic could never make decent merch.
>>
>>26353364
On the other hand that final is the only thing I can think of that would ever get me to pick poppwhatever
>>
>>26353340
The water guy is fucking amazing.
10/10 design
>>
This is the shit I wake up to.
>>
>two are super anthro, one of which is literally a guy in a suit
>one is pure animal
Eh, I don't buy it.
>>
File: 1439896858767.png (62 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1439896858767.png
62 KB, 250x250
>>26353369
What's the matter kid? Scared of clowns?

>>26353371
>You know those things need to have marketable designs right?
>Marketable meme
>DeviantArt meme
Jesus, you fags never stop with this. The only shit that has to be marketable is the starters, as their base forms. They can go crazy with final forms, and even these aren't that outlandish. Just look at Emboar, that doesn't look very :marketable" by your logic. Would you deny it's credibility, too? Stop moving goalposts with your m-muh marketing meme.
>>
File: 1452919634235.png (275 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1452919634235.png
275 KB, 640x360
>>26353377
Sounds kind of familiar.
>>
one of those is literally my mom's husband in a suit
>>
>>26353378
Conkledurr is goofy, but I can forgive his existence.
Popplibomination on the other hand, is unforgivable.
>>
>>26353386
>anthro means standing up
Anon, stop.
>>
>>26353378
Emboar is a big cutie, and has very bright midsection and cartoony arms

That's literally a giant disgusting clown with seal legs, a fucking normal panther with a charizard tail, and an edgy owl whose face is covered in darkness. Why would they make a starter whose face you can't see?

You're baiting but jeez, those things fucking blow. The starters have to be at least fun looking. These monstrosities are Newgrounds tier
>>
>>26353364

Awful, awful taste.
>>
>>26353387
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YOUR MOM'S HUSBAND'S A KEK
>>
>>26353391
Whatever you say, man. Keep flexing those imaginary rules of yours. I'm sure everyone else agrees.

>>26353392
By your shit tier argument, anthro does mean "standing up". What do you expect from a Sea Lion that is also a clown to look like when it stands up as a Stage 2 evolution? And plus, I was also comparing the fact that Venusaur is pretty accurate to its source material in the way that the fire one is.
>>
>>26353367
>/VP/

You must be new here.
>>
>>26353340
>Nice fake.
>>
>>26353378
The base forms and the final forms need to be marketable.

It's not a meme it's a fact.

1. They need to be appealing
2. They need to be able to be animated on a budget
3. They need to be able to translate well into merchandise

The only form they tend to ignore are the mid evos (unless Braixen happens). Open your fucking autistic eyes.
>>
>we juat got done with owlfags
>another faggot comes along with ebin leaks
>final evos only usually revealed close to release date
>all the months of shitposting

Let it end
>>
First off these are fake like 99% fake.
Second if they were real that would mean that rock abomination would some how become a jaguar and a dolphin ball would become a rape clown.
>>
>>26353407
Charizard isn't anthro, Blastoise is even further from anthro.
Anthro is the Gen 6 starters, literally humans in suits.
>>
do we have any reason to believe these are any more real than any previous leaks?
>>
>>26353407
Just so everyone knows the seal isnt actually standing up. He's holding himself up on the ball
>>
>>26353397
>Emboar is a big cutie, and has very bright midsection and cartoony arms
It's fun being contrarian when it makes you look good, isn't it?
>Newgrounds tier
That's a new one.

>>26353367
>/VP/
>>>/out/

>>26353412
>ledurrrrr watch guys I know everything about marketing follow my rules!
Provide some actual evidence of your claims that contradict what has already been presented and maybe I'll consider reading another post of yours.
>>
only the water on looks like a Pokemon and even then it looks more like an event Pokemon rather than a starter while the other two look like western comic characters.
>>
They're not terrible but I don't believe they would make all 3 pokemon evos so spooky. If I was a little kid, I'd be uneasy choosing any of these guys.
>>
>>26353407
My opinion of the proposed Popplio evolution has nothing to do with imaginary rules.
I think it's ugly and dumb and hope it isn't real. Full stop. Just because I hope it isn't real doesn't mean I'm arguing that it's not.
>>
john wayne gacy and the zodiac killer? serial killer starter trio?
>>
>>26353340
NO, NO MORE OF THIS

IT'S GONNA BE THE EXACT SAME FUCKING STUPID ROOTHOOT AND FRIENDS BULLSHIT, IT'S PROBABLY EVEN THE SAME GUY

PLEASE NO ONE RESPOND TO THESE STUPID THREADS
>>
>>26353426
cheap bait. here is a (YOU)
>>
These are 100% fake because they actually look pretty good.
>>
>>26353420
>He didn't read the OP
I don't believe Roothoot to be confirmed, dumbass. Nor the two other Pokemon that were leaked within the same thread.

>>26353430
>I think it's ugly and dumb and hope it isn't real.
Nobody gives a shit, surprise. Masuda doesn't care about you.
>>
>>26353437
>(YOU)
>/VP/
we /CAPSLOCK/ now?
>>
>>26353426
there's one guy going around promoting his ass quality leaks

stop buddy we're on the Korean PoketMonsta board to escape autism not discover new forms of it
>>
>>26353426
>ledurrrrr
>LE
>Durrr

Autisum
>>
>>26353439
That's what I just said
>>
>>26353438
>dat abomination of a popplio evo
>good
>>
>>26353340
So fake it hurts
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 400x675) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 400x675
>>26353340
>this shit again
Those aren't even leaks
>>
>>26353448
>Being this new
>Actually being THIS new
lurk. moar.
>>
File: file.png (3 MB, 3000x3157) Image search: [Google]
file.png
3 MB, 3000x3157
reposting
>>
Someone post the thread capture from when gen 5's leaks were posted. And hawlucha's too. Just in case
>>
>>26353429
Exactly this. I can't name a single stage 3 starter that's as frightening as any of these pokemon. Even the cat.

I really cannot see any reason to believe these leaks any more than the other thousand
>>
>>26353445
>normies and Reddit call me out for capitalizing vp
>I've been lurking since gen V

It's no use.
>>
So OP, you are basically saying that they are real because they look good? You know there are tons of skilled fakemon artists right?
>>
>>26353445
>WE
>>
>>26353461
>I've been lurking since gen V
Oh boy, haven't heard that horse shit before. Pretty much the go-to "I'm not new" rebuke.
>>
>>26353462
They don't look good, and don't look like pokemon
>>
>>26353458
Oh man fucking wottergate.
I remember being so fucking pissed about getting ANOTHER fire/fighting starter while wotter evolved into some lame-ass, quadrupedal, mono-water sea lion.

I like Emboar quite a bit now, but I will never stop being mad about Samurott.
>>
>>26353445
>we /CAPSLOCK/ now?

Where is the RULE BOOK buddy
>>
>>26353466
I remember Josh

Maybe based Josh will get an early copy and save us all from retarded clown seal abominations
>>
I pity you if you think this is real.
>>
>>26353426
>what?! he has a different opinion??!
>oh yeah that's right everyone likes the same thing, he doesn't genuinely feel that way he's just a contrarian!!!11!1
>>
>OP says friend sent them on FB
>Says friend found them on imgur
>first reply says "ask friend for leak"
>OP abandons thread
>HOURS later returns with imgur URL of the litten evo after people keep asking for one
Ok.
>>
>>26353438
I agree they're p cool designs
we should make up fake pokemons too
>>
come on guys, stop being dumb. just don't respond to any threads like this and hide them
>>
>>26353466
My question is, why in the fuck do you care if this bloke is new or not?

Go fuck yaself, man.
>>
I want to cum inside Conflaguar.
>>
>>26353340
>But you have to keep in mind that Sugimori was quoted saying some time recently that for the 7th Generation they wanted to take new designs back towards the aesthetic of the 1st and 2nd Generation, and this is evident in these new leaks. Just look at the prominent, angular muscles, very reminiscent of a lot of early Generation designs.

Except these don't look like they could be early gen designs at all. Only the Litten evo could possible match and even then it doesn't, considering that huge neck and tiny head. Ass Creed Owl doesn't looks far too anthro to be an evo of the owl. It's literally Digimon tier, and not in the "I don't like it so it's Digimon" sense, it's Digimon tier in how extremely different and anthropomorphized it is compared to its based form.

Finally, the Popplio evo is creepy as all hell. Game Freak would never make anything that disturbing as a starter. Maybe as some sort of Hoopa-style event legendary, but not a fucking starter. It also has the problem of being far too anthropomorphized, the only sea lion elements it retains is the hind flippers.

And before you say some shit like "but Delphox/Blaziken/etc is also very anthro", these things are in an entirely different tier. Delphox is still obviously a fox, Blaziken a chicken. If you removed the bird legs from the Rowlet evo and the flippers from the Poplio one I wouldn't even know they're supposed to have animal features.
>>
>>26353490
secret club meme
>>
>>26353340
>First reaction
Huh, seem different but they could work, I guess.
>Sees Roothoot's face
You just had to blow it didn't you?
>>
>>26353340
>Water looks like a megaman villain
fuck yeah. looks dope
>>
>>26353504
>He doesn't read
That was a joke, dumbass.
>>
lol there's no way that shit is real, it's fucking hideous and doesn't look like Pokemon at all
>>
>first forms are all round, big eyed, skinny limbed newgen designs
>final forms are all angular muscular freakzoids
Well if it is real then I kind of like it.
>>
>>26353456
>omg guys this is legit look!!!! this has good work so is legitz!!
>>
>>26353340
jfc that popplio evo is downright horrifying
>>
File: 1325645645456.jpg (10 KB, 480x520) Image search: [Google]
1325645645456.jpg
10 KB, 480x520
>>26353386
>>
>>26353514
In the pic I'm showing why they're fake
Pointing out the differences
>>
I feel bad for the kids playing sun/moon if these are legit. Way too spooky

>look at this cute owl with the bowtie
>literally an edgy assassin
>silly seal guy with nose bubbles
>death clown
>cat
>panther
>>
File: starters.jpg (153 KB, 803x452) Image search: [Google]
starters.jpg
153 KB, 803x452
>>26353512
>lol there's no way that shit is real, it's fucking hideous and doesn't look like Pokemon at all

this shit really tickles my autism. you dumb idiots would say the EXACT same things on this board if the starters leaked before being officially shown
>>
>>26353511
>He's literally blind
Look at the owl's face that's obviously suppose to resemble roothoot, Op's post may have been joking about their similarities but they look exactly the same.
>>
File: mio.png (383 KB, 636x360) Image search: [Google]
mio.png
383 KB, 636x360
gonna be pretty mad when these are confirmed fake
>>
>>26353340
>Rowlet: bow tie
>Roothoot: no bow tie
>Final evo: bow tie

Nice consistency, these definitely are the real deal guys!
>>
>>26353340
So am I being rused by a samefagging kid with a lot of IP addresses at his disposal or could anyone explain why people are lending more credibility to this "leak" than any other? There's nothing about it that makes it seem more legit than any other.
>>
>>26353534
ROOTHOOT CONFIRMED
>>
Imagine these guys in the anime. Or as stuffed animals. Or in the next smash game.

There's just no way.
>>
Who actually believes the Roothoot person drew this, even if fake whoever drew these starters utterly shits on them in skill.
>>
>>26353540
>Charmander: orange
>Charmeleon: maroon
>Charizard: orange

Nice consistency, these definitely are the real deal guys!
>>
>>26353541
because they look cool obviously
>>
>>26353532
These do look like Pokemon, though. Just really ugly ones.
>>
>>26353545
>Imagine these guys in the anime. Or as stuffed animals. Or in the next smash game.
>There's just no way.
That's some really cool denial there, faggot.
>>
>>26353551
>all maintain the flaming tail
>all bulbasaurs maintain the bulb on the back
>all squirtles maintain the shell
>rowletts for some reason lose their fashion statement half way through and then get it back again
>>
>>26353532
I know we're bias because we know their legit but I disagree. There's nothing about those starters I would question, except maybe how the colors aren't as red/green/blue as the older mons
>>
>>26353540
>Wartortle
>Fluffy ears and tail
>Blastoise
>Bald af

HAHA AND YOU THOUGHT THOSE WERE SQUIRTLES EVOS YOU DUMB FUCKS! HAHA FAKE LEAAKSS! THE CONSISTENCY DOESNT MAAAAACCCHHH
>>
>>26353559
>Wartortle loses fluffy ears and tails
>Croconaw loses Caveman suits, obvious """"""Fashion statement"""""""
>FROAKIE
>BUBBLES
>SCARF
>TONGUE
>JUST
>>
>>26353553
>Just really ugly ones.
>Rowlet
>ugly
I'll fight you
>>
>>26353559
Even people who believe this newest leak don't seem to believe Roothoot is the second one, except for like one asshole.
>>
>>26353541
That's the nature of this site. There are a lot of sad people who have fun being contrarian. They defy all logic and rationality.
>>
>>26353557
denial? we have literally no reason to believe these are real. they're just another set of evo drawings
>>
File: 1432099734208.png (73 KB, 500x277) Image search: [Google]
1432099734208.png
73 KB, 500x277
>>26353559
THAT SAME ARGUMENT WAS USED TO DEBUNK GRENINJA
>M-MUH BUBBLE SCARF DESIGN
>M-MUH INCONSISTENCY
>>
>>26353564
im sorry but you are flat out lying.

i don't care who you are but Litten does NOT look like any kind of pokemon that we have seen so far. it looks like it's from a pokemon knock-off game.

not saying i hate the way it looks, i love it, but come on now son. these new sun and moon pokemon are the least looking pokemon ever EVEN though i love the way they all look.
>>
>>26353565
>caps

looks at dis new feg lmaos liek wut
>>
>>26353340
>taking picture on an angle

Fake and gay
>>
>>26353572
The best proof for Roothoot being fake is that the other two mons in the leak were confirmed fake.
Why would someone see only the grass starter and decide to make up a fire one and water one? Also, the water one in Roothoot's would clearly be a first stage because it's so cutesy, which would imply that Roothoot is also first stage, which is wrong.
>>
I feel like these are fake not because I dont like them but because starters should be appealing and not scary. Plus I can't see popplio's evolution that scary it should be durpy.
>>
>>26353583
>the other two mons in the leak were confirmed fake.
>Two Pokemon that were seen on a separate photograph, picture, and sheet of paper than Roothoot
>Two Pokemon that were never confirmed to be part of a starter set beyond Owlfag speculation
Jesus, you're pathetic.
>>
>>26353340
ok, then the typings?

>grass/fighting
>pure fire
>pure water
??
>>
>>26353575
There's a difference between skepticism and offering fallacies such as "it's not real because I can't imagine it in the anime" as evidence. While I doubt they're real, I'd probably bitch at someone pulling that shit, too, if I cared enough.
>>
>>26353577
Greninja keeps the origami hat and the same general details on limbs and stuff.
Roothoot looks nothing like Rowlett in any way.
Rowlett has such a distinctive beak, distinctive shape and distinctive fashion accessory. Why would Roothoot lose all of those things?
>>
>>26353578
Honestly, I'm getting yokai watch vibes from litten
I think it's the eyes
>>
So, first of all I don't buy it because they don't look real, or good, to me. I know that's subjective, but there it is. I don't think that would make such a human-like Pokemon. Particularly not a starter.

That being said, why is this leak blowing up? Most of the fake leaks are called out, and then we move on. Why's this one being believed with 0 evidence? It makes you all seem like stupid ass evangelicals.
>>
>>26353340
I actually don't mind Grass and Fire but that Popplio evo is terrifying.
>>
>>26353590
I'm not the one who believes in a clearly fake leak.
I mean, yes, people have said real leaks are fake before, but for fucks sake, just look at Roothoot.
Cactowl at least looked like a Pokemon that might exist. Roothot is just a weird pointy blob with no features relating it to Rowlett.
>>
>>26353590
well they were all first posted in the same thread just a few minutes of each other
>>
>>26353591
Grass/Flying
Fire/Ground
Water/Fighting

>>26353593
>Origami hat
Nigger, WHAT? You obviously were NOT here during the Greninja leak if you think anybody gives a flying fuck about your god damn hat. The bubble theme from Froakie and his evo were a huge fucking deal when Greninja leaked, because his tongue scarf was thought to be evident proof that he was fake. Stop moving your autistic goalpost faggot.
>>
>>26353596
everyone is bored
>>
>>26353604
>no features relating it to Rowlett.
>What is head shape
>What is beige body with green feathers/leaves on torso
>What is exact same coloring
>What is awkward 2nd stage evos even is
>>
>>26353592
My main reason for believing they're fake is that there is no reason to believe they're real. You can't simply believe these are real because they look like they might be
>>
File: jV7Be5U.png (682 KB, 2174x743) Image search: [Google]
jV7Be5U.png
682 KB, 2174x743
>>26353596
>I don't think that would make such a human-like Pokemon. Particularly not a starter.

pic related

idk why it's blowing up ether, but please anon.
>>
>>26353596

thinking its because poplios design isnt a normal seal like most fan art is currently. I like it.
>>
>>26353340
>But you have to keep in mind that Sugimori was quoted saying some time recently that for the 7th Generation they wanted to take new designs back towards the aesthetic of the 1st and 2nd Generation
I'm gonna need a source for this.
> Just look at the prominent, angular muscles, very reminiscent of a lot of early Generation designs.
These look like nothing from gen 1, they look like gen 4 rejects.
>Sugimori is already pretty much confirmed to have retired from Game Freak. His disciple Ohmura who joined during Gen 5 has official taken over Pokemon artwork.
I'm gonna need a source for this too.
>>
>>26353616
>>What is head shape
Triangular to Rowlett's spherical
>What is beige body with green feathers/leaves on torso
Really lucky coincidence
Stage 2 evos aren't ever THAT awkward.
>>
>>26353622
At least I don't take one look at these guys and go running for my life
>>
>>26353551
>>26353565
Name a single defining feature a starter evolution line started with, lost and regained in the final stage. Colour doesn't count.
>>
File: 1463359584240.png (89 KB, 616x537) Image search: [Google]
1463359584240.png
89 KB, 616x537
>>26353426
that is some scarily real bait
>>
File: image.gif (971 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
971 KB, 500x280
>mfw everyone calling it fake
DENIALFAGS NEVER LEARN
>>
File: 1436994233007.jpg (14 KB, 250x282) Image search: [Google]
1436994233007.jpg
14 KB, 250x282
>>26353639
>Colour doesn't count.
OH DANG IT!
Wait, your imaginary rules are fucking worthless.

But here, I'll entertain you.

>Totodile
>Stripe
>Croconaw
>No stripe, cave man dress
>Feraligatr
>Stripe returns
>>
I'll believe it once sun/moon is rated M and they plan on selling 6 copies
>>
>>26353639
>Colour

gross
>>
>>26353622
Except those all still have clearly animal features. The Rowlet and Popplio evos have nothing in common except for bird legs and flippers.

Basically, the Kalos starters are animals with a human posture. The fake Rowlet and Popplio evos are humans with one or two animal features. They're about as animal as an anime catgirl.
>>
>>26353648
Not him, but I never noticed that before and now I'm mad about that choice.
>>
>>26353340
Don't you all get it, these are actually made by the people behind the game but never are the final designs. They put it out there and test the waters see how people respond.
>>
>>26353654
Fuck off inferior Amerifat scum.
>>
>>26353649
the hell is with the meme that they look too scary?

are you all literally a bunch of 12 year old girls? am i like the only adult man here?

actually a girl, not a fake piece of shitor autistic
>>
File: 1462980337771.jpg (53 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
1462980337771.jpg
53 KB, 600x720
>>26353646
Yeah because owl and co was real right?
>>
For fuck sakes. You are all literally children.
>>
>>26353656
i would love for you to open up paint and clairify exactly what you mean on these "starters" and the gen 6 starters

I doubt you'd do that though.
>>
>>26353670
>12 year old girls
that's basically their target market
>>
My nigga rowlet looking like An assasin
>>
File: 8797987780.png (342 KB, 1024x659) Image search: [Google]
8797987780.png
342 KB, 1024x659
>>26353648
>Fennekin
>not a whore
>Braixen
>A whore
>Delphox
>Whore returns
>>
>>26353633
>Stage 2 evos aren't ever THAT awkward.
I dunno know man I mean Grotle exists
>>
>>26353668
Enjoy your sandnigger mayor, London.
>>
why are the pictures tilted.

the pictures themself are pretty clear, showing the person taking the pictures was in no huge rush to line up a shot.

it's fake, they tried to angle it to make it look rushed and 'real', but it's just not, the quality of the pictures themselves are too good.
>>
>>26353687
Roothoo is like if Grotle lost the leaves.
>>
>>26353690
>Implying I'm Europoor
Try harder
>>
>>26353649
>M rated Pokemon
>6 copies
I bet you an M rated Pokemon would be immensely successful due to the meme factor alone
>>
>>26353340
SO are they all /dark or something?
>>
File: talkingshit.png (27 KB, 248x348) Image search: [Google]
talkingshit.png
27 KB, 248x348
Popplio's evolution looks like revenge for people who made fun of him.
>>
>>26353699
I didn't want to insult you by calling you an aussie
>>
>>26353704
If Popplizard is real I will choose it.
But Popplio is still a sin.
>>
>>26353690
we have trump or clinton so we're not much better off tbqh famphy
>>
>>26353668
>>26353690
Wow, what's up with all the shitposting lately?
>>
>>26353707
Thanks for being considerate mate. :)
>>
>>26353713
I'm not american
>>
>>26353713
Clinton is satan incarnate, Trump will actually do some good, though I have a natural aversion to an actual tycoon becoming president.
>>
>>26353690
>>26353668
Now this is shitposting. You guys could use a little more salt.
>>
>>26353340
Owlfags stop trying it, roothoot isnt real and never was real, he isnt even a concept so stop faking this.
Those are sooooooooooo fake.
>>
They're fake because their aesthetic is so different to the legendaries and first forms.
>>
File: Furrychart.jpg (101 KB, 720x560) Image search: [Google]
Furrychart.jpg
101 KB, 720x560
>>26353681
Why would you need a fucking picture? Greninja, Delphox, and Chestnaught are literally just a frog, a fox, and some generic furry mammal standing upright. The fake Rowlet and Popplio evos look like a human playing dressup more than they look like animals.

Rowlet's evo doesn't even have fucking wings. Popplio's evo doesn't have an animalistic snout, it has human arms and hands, its hind flippers are so atrophied that it looks more like a man wearing a costume than an actual animal that uses those to swim.

If Delphox was done in that style, it'd look like an anime fox girl, that is, 90% human with one or two animal features, not furry anthro tier which is just an animal standing upright. Refer to pic related.
>>
File: laugh.png (58 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
laugh.png
58 KB, 256x256
>>26353723
>Trump will actually do some good
>>
>>26353721
i wish i were as lucky as you, this place is a shithole.
>>
File: 1463231852084.png (51 KB, 189x244) Image search: [Google]
1463231852084.png
51 KB, 189x244
>>26353723
>trump
>do some good
>>
>>26353736
5, maybe 4. Nothing lower.
>>
>>26353745
>>26353737
Even if you disagree, he's a far lesser evil than Clinton.
>>
>>26353746
No. All the starters so far have been from 4 to 5 on that scale, maybe 3 at the least with Blaziken.

Rowlet and Popplio's fake evos are a number 2.
>>
>>26353723
>will actually do some good
Sure if your opinion of "good" involves deleting centuries of social progress and picking a fight with mexico.
>>
>>26353577
Not him but if you want to use that argument you could easily say the bubbles moved to his arms and legs.
>>
>>26353753
Eh? I didn't even read your post, I was just saying the ones I would fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivaRqb0oEsE
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/partner_02/
>icons were rimoved
>>
>EdgeOwl
>Literally realistic-ish Litten
>Creepy abomination for a starter
>Conveniently leaked a few days after the starter reveal

It's so obviously fake that it hurts. People who believe this shit are stupid beyond belief.
>>
File: Fake.png (662 KB, 615x948) Image search: [Google]
Fake.png
662 KB, 615x948
>>26353340
>No one noticed this
Everybody can go home now
>>
File: 1005453-EWC0HX6.jpg (78 KB, 630x623) Image search: [Google]
1005453-EWC0HX6.jpg
78 KB, 630x623
>>26353763
>>
>>26353756
Please senor, no deport, no deport.
>>
How will the clown walk?
How will the bird fly?
>>
>>26353752
They're both absolute garbage, that's the point. And while I would prefer Trump to Clinton, that's like asking me if I'd rather have fire ants shoved down my urethra or take a live chainsaw to the dick.
>>
>>26353761
oh nvm they're still there
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/images/icon03.png
http://www.pokemon.co.jp/ex/sun_moon/pokemon/images/icon06.png
>>
>>26353763
Whoa, spookhoot's left hand is a mess
>>
>>26353758
Fair enough, you filthy little degenerate
>>
>>26353763
>feathers = fingers
ok mate
>>
>>26353770
It's more like fire ants being injected into your scrotum vs a hard whack on the head.
>>
>angled shot of a computer screen every time

yall never learn
>>
>>26353763
>inb4 someone posts shit about hawlucha because they're a retard who can't understand the difference between official art and an in-game model
>>
>>26353340
>Sugimori is already pretty much confirmed to have retired from Game Freak
>pretty much confirmed
>pretty much
so basically, you're just pretty much admitting that everything you said is just bullshit, right?
>>
>>26353756
>deleting centuries of social progress
>>
>>26353767
Well if you consider the fact that the only demographic of the US population that doesn't trace their lineage back to illegal aliens is also a heavily oppressed and nearly extinct minority, I think it's pretty fucking dumb to whine about muh beaners ruining muh country.
At least they're not wiping out your entire race with religion, disease and expansionism.
>>
>>26353763
>people taking this post seriously
I think I'm gonna take a break
>>
File: 1380468417005.jpg (81 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1380468417005.jpg
81 KB, 800x600
>>26353763
>LOOK AT THE NUMBER OF FEATHERS ON EACH SIDE! IT'S FAKE YOU MORONS, GOD
>>
>>26353796
No, senor, please do no call immigration police. No senor, please.
>>
>>26353792
pretty much
>>
>>26353793
Well the US is ~2 centuries of social progress. If you delete it, then you just deleted centuries of social progress.
>>
>>26353763
Not only that, but look at the details: that thing is not symmetrical in the slightest and there are obvious errors in the drawing
>>
>>26353800
see
>>26353789
>>
>>26353804
No that's alright, I'll just give you smallpox infected blankets instead.
Also I hunted your primary food sources to extinction for sport, hope you don't mind.
>>
>>26353800
>>26353789
>>
>>26353814
I'm sorry for being white.
>>
File: 1463360610018.jpg (164 KB, 1417x551) Image search: [Google]
1463360610018.jpg
164 KB, 1417x551
These pieces of shit are so ugly it makes me want to throw up if 2ch is making fakws at least make decent ones.
>>
File: humanoid in a costume.jpg (124 KB, 634x715) Image search: [Google]
humanoid in a costume.jpg
124 KB, 634x715
>>26353421
>literally a frog standing up
>human in suit
Ok
>>
>>26353823
So were the Irish. Didn't stop them from getting enslaved and lynched and marginalized.
>>
File: CuabnGiantOwl.jpg (27 KB, 368x407) Image search: [Google]
CuabnGiantOwl.jpg
27 KB, 368x407
>>26353340
If we're going prehistoric the Cuban giant owl looks similar i guess.
>>
>>26353827
I bet you think Sceptile and Feraligatr look good.
>>
>>26353817
>>26353812
and?

it just proves my point even further

calling it out before i did it doesn't mean anything
>>
>>26353841
>Sceptile
No. Grovyle is a fully evolved Pokemon.
>Feraligatr
It's not bad, but it's not good, either... You, the artist, must put more effort into designing this Pokémon! For instance, may I suggest that you give it more pokeblocks?
>>
>>26353340
>>26353340
>>26353340
>>26353340
The stilt-owls (Grallistrix) are a genus of true owls which contains four species, all of which lived on the Hawaiian Islands but are now extinct.
Grallistrix can be loosely translated as "owl on stilts"

Prehistoric bb
>>
Shit I really like that water starter. Most badass starter we've got in years.
>>
>>26353431
I get Gacy, but is the Litten evo meant to be the Zodiac Killer because of the marking on his face? Or is it the owl because the hood sort of looks like the mask he was reported to have worn? Either way, which third serial do you think would match up with the remainder?
>>
>>26353869
Zodiac killer came in Gen 2.
>>
>>26353340
The Rowlet evo fits with the supposed stealth theme, but far too humanoid to be believable

Popplio evo is waaaay too scary looking, doubt they'd choose that design, it looks like a 100% coulrophobia trigger.

The cat is fine.
>>
>>26353456
>points out a lot of flaws in an easy to understand manner
>gets completely ignored
Never change /vp/
>>
If any of you honestly think a Pokémon would be designed with that cats proportions you're clueless about Pokémon and I'm sorry for all the hopes you must get up for every single leak.
>>
>>26353340
>rowlet evo
please, just don't be grass/dark or grass/flying

>poplio evo
i really like rape clown

>litten evo
i don't give a shit
>>
>>26353875
>fire mouse pokemon
>not a mouse
>b-but rat! Not mouse
>translation
Saved you the trouble.
>>
>>26353913
>an echidna that turns into a badger
OK
>>
File: 1462491012707.png (285 KB, 596x470) Image search: [Google]
1462491012707.png
285 KB, 596x470
>>26353875
Based.
>>
>>26353340
Pierre, Fluffy and Pastuzo
>>
>>26353922
You really couldn't read the first three words of that post. I'm kind of over trying to help you now.
>>
>>26353936
>the year of the echidna
>the year of the fox
>the cat is actually part of the myth, and it fucking came late and missed out
Try again.
>>
>>26353340

If the owl isn't a ringmaster, then it could be an acrobat. Still fits the circus theme. Seems plausable to me.
>>
>>26353340
>two out of three starters are nightmare inducing for kids
I could believe the Litten evo though, considering the Cyndaquil line.
>>
>>26353941
See you'll never know which side I'm on and I was trying to save you the trouble.
I'm not saying I'm done replying, just done trying to help you.
So have one of those face things you like :^)
>>
>>26353943
>theme
I refuse to believe there are this many autists on here who think everything is somehow tied together.
>>
>>26353964
Yes, there's no way 3 pokemon are related together, especially the starters.
>>
File: 1371526859353.jpg (84 KB, 253x253) Image search: [Google]
1371526859353.jpg
84 KB, 253x253
Holy shit this board will believe anything without any shred of evidence.
>>
>>26353948
>nightmare inducing for kids

STOP WITH THIS

Real talk right now, Minecraft is THE BIGGEST GAME for literal babies right now in this world. Do you know what's in those games? Endermen. Gonna go full puss mode right now, but when I use to play that shit, those noises ALWAYS got to me. Creepy ass shit, man. To this day if i probably played that game today it would spook me, and yet kids younger than 10 can deal with it.

Are you going to fucking tell me that these things are as bad at that? These "starters" are not nightmare fuel in the slightest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bYrv3Dl3c84
>>
>>26353978
Are you inferring they have been?
If so, how?
>>
Someone post the serebii tweet, you know the one
>>
>>26354003
I know Minecraft is your special interest kiddo but you don't have to mention it everywhere
Go to bed now honey
>>
>>26353433
Roothoot fans on suicide watch
>>
>>26353353
>circa Gens 1 and 2,
You mean the style they haven't used in over 15 years and have evolved from?
It's fake.
>>
>>26354020
>dismissing the point

You sound like the child
>>
File: 18 Pidgeot.png (36 KB, 180x188) Image search: [Google]
18 Pidgeot.png
36 KB, 180x188
>>26353353
Yeah but even gens 1 and 2 looked nothing like this. Look at a gen 1 Pokemon and honestly tell me it looks like those things.
>>
>>26353922
It's a wolverine you fag.
>>
>>26354035
No u
>>
Remember how many Grass/Bird starter 'leaks' there were?
Why would this one be real?
>>
I'd rather kill myself than play a game where that nightmare fuel Popplio evo exists.
>>
>>26354047
A wolverine is just a shitty kind of badger.
>>
File: 1461720698261.jpg (67 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
1461720698261.jpg
67 KB, 500x491
>>26353340
>make an Assassin's Creed
>make a fucking rat
>make a scary thing
>B-but it kinda looks like Pokémon
>>
>>26354064
>now you're trying to make a meme out of it

not going to work
>>
>>26354078
No, I'm being serious. I was about to go to sleep, now I'm terrified.
>>
File: joe.png (39 KB, 469x372) Image search: [Google]
joe.png
39 KB, 469x372
>>26353340
>>
File: 1408660460318.png (2 MB, 3784x2528) Image search: [Google]
1408660460318.png
2 MB, 3784x2528
NO ES FAKE
O

E
S

F
A
K
E
>>
File: 14235345345345.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
14235345345345.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>Autist gets his friend to draw roothoot and co
>Trolls /v/ with his shitty designs that literally nobody with a brain thought was real
>Gets blown the fuck out when the actual starters are revealed
>Gets his friend to draw up some stage 3 evo's without any of the stage 2 ones
>/vp/ eats this shit up and humors him

Absolutely pathetic, I'm glad I barely come to this board, you're all quite literally underage.

>B-b-but roothoot could be stage 2!
Oh yeah? Then what about the other 2 abominations that came with roothoot? Oh what's that? You forgot about those because you have the attention span of a literal child?

Of course roothoot isn't a thing, and neither are these. Look at where they're drawn. It's exactly the same as the roothoot shit and you're STILL falling for it.

Do you not realize that OP simply has 2-3 friends who are helping him troll the ever living fuck out of you all?

This truly is embarrassing as fuck to watch.
>>
>>26354100
m8 relax, i'm sure most people are humoring him to just pass the time until the next bit of news comes our way. most people are well aware that this is bullshit. i hope
>>
>>26354084
Nice to see Joe hasn't learned a single thing yet after all these years
>>
>>26353639
>Squirtle - doesn't have wispy ear and tail stuff
>Wartortle - does have wispy ear and tail stuff
>Blastoise - doesn't have wispy ear and tail stuff
>>
>>26353340
Fake. Moving on.
>>
>>26353763
Those aren't fingers, it's feathers.
>>
>>26354135
Joe is definitely more reliable as source than fucking /vp/
>>
>>26353429
>>26353459
How exactly is Panthermal spooky?
>>
>>26353340
All three of them look like they would savagely rape their own trainers.
>>
>>26354163
Everything is a more reliable source than /vp/
>>
>>26354163
>Serebii
>A source
>ever
>>
File: 1461345708938.gif (2 MB, 359x358) Image search: [Google]
1461345708938.gif
2 MB, 359x358
>>26353340
>Just look at the prominent, angular muscles, very reminiscent of a lot of early Generation designs

This is the dumbest shit i´ve read in a while. They dont look like 1st generation pokemons at all. If anything, the cat looks more like a real animal, but that´s it.

Even if these "leaks" were real, they are all shit. The only good evolution is the seal one, because the basic verison looks like shit.
>>
>>26354084
#REKT
>>
>>26354100
he blew it the moment he tried to incorporate roothoots face into the Rowlet evo.
What an idiot, he actually could have fooled people if not for that.
>>
>>26354205
>he actually could have fooled people if not for that.
>Actually believing this
They are not stylized like Pokemon at all
>>
File: 1463312615396.png (80 KB, 204x190) Image search: [Google]
1463312615396.png
80 KB, 204x190
>>26353340
Would you stop believing every little leak that comes out. It's not funny anymore. I can see why you thought root hoot was real but this is really stretching it. Just stop shit posting and find something to do with your life rather than defending these edge lord fan drawings.
>>
>>26354221
Okay perhaps I was being a little silly by saying that, but you have to admit that the roothoot face really does cement it as being a load of bollocks.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 58

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.