[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, how do you like my new drawings?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Timmy1.png (46 KB, 200x231) Image search: [Google]
Timmy1.png
46 KB, 200x231
Hey guys, how do you like my new drawings?
>>
>>26352474
Timothy is a blandish child, that most persons are perplexed with.
His mother, father, and for hire temporary guardian Victoria quite often place him in a situation of subordinance.
>"Proceed to your bedchambers you swallywag!"
The hardships and depressions located within his own den are vanquished in a quick fashion by the aetherical powers of his aquatic pets, it would seem almost outside the realm of reality.

For in revelation they are Quite Strange Guardians, very Strange Parents. They have infused totems and gossimer wings, adorned with a sharp headpiece.

Queer Watchers, surplused Eerie Kin. They are musically inclined, are tightly knit like legumes, physically astute, and operate a fashionable automobile.

Modern art, an elastic fowl, Canadian wildlife with a saffron hue, a citrus flavoured beverage, an extraordinary sized reptile, a dessert for the anniversary of one's birth, a large quantity of potato slices that have been cooked and salted, a malted beverage made of cocoa and frozen dairy.

Strange Guardians, very Strange Parents. You may express a sense of bewilderment if in fact you are the child in question with a new found ownership of Incredibly Odd Kin.

>"I am inclined to disbelieve the aforementioned claim"

POP!
>>
>>26352671
ok, enjoy with your recent drawings.
>>
File: 1462843484112.png (12 KB, 430x358) Image search: [Google]
1462843484112.png
12 KB, 430x358
>>26352474
I once again want to kill myself
>>
>>26352671
Didn't u still have fake leaks 4 us??????
>>
>>26353057
>>26353561
I only come here to false flag now.
>>
>>26352671
>>26353580
Hey Timmy, I liked your shitposting, I think you shouldn't stop.
>>
>>26352671
You dug your own grave when you began shitposting here under a tripcode faggot
>>
I don't understand this meme
>>
File: Cheer.gif (429 KB, 500x278) Image search: [Google]
Cheer.gif
429 KB, 500x278
>>26352474
We love them, Timmysama!
>>
>>26356160
neither the dutygenerate.
>>
I don't know what's worse, people believing Timmy drew his fakes rather than ripping them from deviantart, or Timmy samefagging a million threads to make people angry.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.