[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is your opinion on the Fairy Type?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: The-Fairly-OddParents-post-1.jpg (500 KB, 800x1035) Image search: [Google]
The-Fairly-OddParents-post-1.jpg
500 KB, 800x1035
What is your opinion on the Fairy Type?
>>
Best type.
>>
Decent concept that is currently nowhere near as utilized stylistically as it could be; as such, the majority of the type I don't particularly care for but the successes of others makes me want more Fairy type Pokemon.
>>
>>26351096
Since when the fuck is there a dog
>>
>>26351183
They've jumped the shark 3 times already. They added a girl too.
>>
>>26351183
>2008
>Add moderately annoying baby

>2014
>Add retard dog with painful voice

>2016
Add another fucking timmy, this time a girl
>>
>>26351455
At least she may be r34 material
>>
>>26351096
Aside from an over-abundance of garbage designs, it's a solid typing. They should make more moves though.
>>
>>26351455
What does the girl do?
>>
>>26351575
Timmy was forced to share his godparents with her because there was a shortage of fairies becoming godparents.
>>26351096
The most thematically inconsistent type.
>>
Could've been worse.
>>
>>26352167
I watched the show like years ago but
>shortage of fairies becoming godparents
Maybe because they prohibited fairies of making babies?

I know it's a kid's cartoon, but god damn.
>>
>>26352167
he has two fairies
why can't they just split them
>>
>>26351096
Unbalanced, but can still be tweeked

Come on have bug resist them not code versa
>>
Sylveon's sexy, and I like Klefki. As a type, it's overtuned.
>>
>>26352251
They're married, man.
>>
Play rough is magic
dazzling gleam is magic

Dark didn't need to be bullied more though
>>
>>26351096
>>26351385
>>26351455
They need to take this out back and shoot it
>>
File: 564857680987.png (20 KB, 317x310) Image search: [Google]
564857680987.png
20 KB, 317x310
>>26351455
>Add another fucking timmy, this time a girl
>>
>>26351096
OMG, this show's still airing?

I thought those tits dried up years ago. What is there left to milk from?
>>
>>26351096
It's a good type, but it's pretty OP. It needs to be nerfed this gen
>>
>>26352251
They're married, they have a kid to take care of, and that'd challenge the *status quo*
>>
It is my favorite type because I like cute, pink, beautiful, elegant and girly things.

I do not care about having "manly" fairies, just as Dragon/Fighting fans don't care about having feminine dragons and fighters.

Just let us who like girly stuff have this one thing, Pokémon already panders to the manly/edgy/cool demographic 80% of the time.
>>
>>26356079
Also, it's a little bit unbalanced.

Make Grass and Bug resist it, make Bug do regular damage to it.
>>
>>26351096
I like Clefairy, Clefable, and Granbull. The rest can fuck off.
>>
>>26356092
As a grass/bugfag I support this notion 100%. Those types need a damn buff already.
>>
>>26352167
>Timmy was forced to share his godparents with her because there was a shortage of fairies becoming godparents.

Which is the biggest load of bullshit, because only broken kids are supposed to get fairies.

She's a fucking mary sue with some forced in sob story to justify the fairies.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.