[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1387739578035.jpg (40 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1387739578035.jpg
40 KB, 500x375
I'm always in a mood to play my 3DS, but I don't really know what there is to do when I'm in-game.
I'm on ORAS. What kinds of things do you guys do for fun post-game? I'm bored, but still want to play.
>>
Farm berries.
Farm wondertrades.
Farm hordes.
>>
Start from littleroot and follow the path of the story with an entirely new low level team
>>
>>26349343
kek I used to do this when I was a kid on Emerald
>>
>>26349310
Anything else y'all recommend?
>>
Just do a Nuzlocke, faggot.
>>
>>26350197
Something I've been doing recently is exploring all of the secret bases that I've collected over time. Go Streetpass with a bunch of people (if possible where you live) or get a bunch of bases from QR codes. I've found parts of routes that I never knew existed.
>>
>>26350217
Oh, nice. I should try that.
>>
Shiny hunt.
>>
I ended up buying 2 versions, so I always do a neat gothru with the other. Currently just fooling around in X to beat the game again.

In ORAS, if you're not already done with a livingdex, why not try? I got bored a bit after I finished mine, but I went to breeding for shinies or doing some of the tournament things that happen every month. Try doing the contests, you get a neat extra on your pokemon for beating them all!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.