[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I met Veronica Taylor today and had her sign a Pokemon card for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
I met Veronica Taylor today and had her sign a Pokemon card for me. It was pretty cool to meet her.
>>
>>26349050
who is she?
>>
Do you carry a pokemon card with you at all times or what
>>
>>26349068
>he doesnt carry pokemon cars everywhere
>>
>>26349085
>not carrying Pokemon trucks
>>
>>26349065
Voice actor of Ash Ketchum for the first 8seasons and a couple movies.

>>26349068
Met her at fancon. Brought in some cards for her to sign. They were originals
>>
>>26349157

What's she up to these days?
>>
>>26349406
I'm.honestly not sure? I know she's been in lots of stuff but I can't remember specifics. I just told her I loved her in Pokémon and Sailor Moon. And got a picture with her.
>>
>>26349050
What Pokemon card?
>>
>>26349050
Literally who?
>>
>>26349910
>>/soc/
>>
>>26349910

She was in Sailor Moon too? Awesome! That's my favorite anime, haha.
>>
>>26349990
read what's written on the card you fucking idiot
>>
>>26349136
>not carrying Pokémon attack helicopters
boi
>>
What card was it though?
>>
>>26349157
>were
What are they now?
>>
>>26349406

I believe she does some work with FUNimation. I assume she's a freelance voice actress.
>>
>>26350143

Signed originals.
>>
>>26350108
Pikachu and gengar. Pikachu because it was her (Ash's) Pokemon pal and gengar cause he's my favorite.
>>
File: amelia.jpg (23 KB, 255x249) Image search: [Google]
amelia.jpg
23 KB, 255x249
Slayers to.
>>
>>26350299
That doesn't sound right pretty sure one of these is a fire card
>>26349910
Unless it's just shitty lighting or a delta.
>>
>>26349050
>her
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.