[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Gen 6 is over >The coolest middle stage in the franchise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: FLOETTE-ENEVER.jpg (2 MB, 3255x2183) Image search: [Google]
FLOETTE-ENEVER.jpg
2 MB, 3255x2183
>Gen 6 is over
>The coolest middle stage in the franchise will never be distributed to us
It hurts
>>
>>26346955
It's not like gen 6 distributions have ceased to exist.

It's still entirely possible for them to release it sometime in the next 6 months.
>>
What makes you think it won't get distributed?
>>
>>26346955

Or you could, you know, PKHex it.
>>
>>26346955
Her shiny is waifu level.

Also, just get a way to extract/import your save.
>>
>>26347111
>Her shiny is waifu level.
OOOOOOOH I didn't even know there was a shiny.

That's fucking tight.

>>26346981
This. We had really late distributions for both Gen 5 and Gen 4. Remember the shiny Sinnoh trio, and the Shiny Johto trio?
>>
Or they could just give it to us in Gen 7
>>
File: TIZ.png (74 KB, 427x458) Image search: [Google]
TIZ.png
74 KB, 427x458
we'll get it in Z after the special AZ side quest idiot
>>
>>26346955
It really doesn't make any sense for them to distribute her in the first place, AZ spent 3000 years searching for her and that would just add insult to injury if she was distributed.
>>
>>26347238
get well soon zygarde
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.