[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any help with my X team? I already played Y but want to do another
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: team.png (107 KB, 254x357) Image search: [Google]
team.png
107 KB, 254x357
Any help with my X team?
I already played Y but want to do another run of the Kalos region, but with mostly Kalos-only Pokemon. Thing is, I'm finding it hard to find a good balance for my team. Used a M-Char X and M-Aero just to see how they work and I don't know if I'd want to use either.

So, any suggestions on 1 mega, and 2 Kalos Pokemon, hopefully one that can Fly?
>>
File: Spinda.full.1636096.jpg (127 KB, 649x659) Image search: [Google]
Spinda.full.1636096.jpg
127 KB, 649x659
bump?
>>
I like both megas. CharX is the better mega though

Tyrantrum is pretty cool pokemon and you can use a Talonflame, Hawlucha or Noivern to be your flymon
>>
Avalugg

Of those two Megas, I'd use Aerodactyl, but my personal favorite Mega is Manectric
>>
>>26348025
Avalugg is cute, guess I'll go without it for awhile, since I remember it being pretty late in. And yeah I love Manectric but that was my Mega of choice for OR, and Mawile was mine for Y. Just not sure what to pick past that, for unique megas.
>>26347969
Shit, I forgot all about Noivern. That's only on Victory Road though, eh? Would love to use it, still.
>>
Clawitzer might be good. The move relearner can get it Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, and Dragon Pulse, and it learns water pulse through level up. All of those moves would be powered up with Mega Launcher by 50%, so he's pretty cool. Very underrated, IMO.
>>
>>26346579
>Thing is, I'm finding it hard to find a good balance for my team.

It's an in-game team it doesn't matter what you fucking use. Just pick your favourites.
>>
>>26348192
I figured someone would say this, but I already used a ton of favs in Y, and I wanna have a neat team instead of just using the same 3 mons.
It's nice having some sort of interesting team, yeah? Thanks though to all who helped out, just missing a Mega now, which I still can't narrow down.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.