[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are we being raided?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: vp means home.jpg (19 KB, 297x181) Image search: [Google]
vp means home.jpg
19 KB, 297x181
Serious question. Between the pepespam, the mexicospam, spam about the HP bars, and some spamming of "what would his team be", it seems like we're being raided. I have 22 threads hidden right now and there's been a lot of shit that's been modded throughout the day.

What the fuck is going on?
>>
Fucking boredom what else
>>
>>26346352
This is just what this board normally is like.
>>
>>26346379
No it's not, it's especially bad today.
>>
>>26346385
You weren't here a couple of weeks ago, when there were like fifteen fake starter threads and seven zodiacfag threads?
>>
>>26346385
Still not as obnoxious as the Roothoot bullshit
>>
>>26346352
> everything I don't like is spam
We don't even have Bane? here.
Board is fine.
>>
>>26346427
>>26346434
Roothoot bullshit was bad and mods responded. I'm talking about a single instance right now. It's coordinated and recurring throughout the day.

>>26346441
When there are 7 threads talking about mexico with similar images in the OP with ~30 posts per thread, on a day where there was gratuitous shitfrog spam, and there is multiple coordinated similar posts going on, that is not everything I dont like, that's spam.

>Board is fine
>stealth furry threads running rampant right now
Sure it is.
>>
>>26346352
Poppliofaggotryspam is honestly way worse than any of these.
>>
this board would be so much better if it was /mon/
>>
>>26346951
No it wouldn't. It would be eternal gen wars, franchise wars, and the furry spam would be atrocious.
>>
>>26346966
>this meme
i'm triggered
>>
>>26346470

Someone wasn't here doing slugfug days.

But anyways, it's /vp/, it's usually shitty with maybe 5-6 quality threads a day.
>>
>>26346968
i was so triggered i (you)d the wrong person
>>26346951
>>
>>26346978
>someone wasn't here during the days of no-mods /vp/
/vp/ has mods now. Do you remember what it was like without the mods? Do you really want to add digimon furry shit, the inevitable forced meme of monster rancher, yokai watch, and monster hunter here?

Do you honestly think that the board will not become a containment shithole worse than what we have now? Please, go chug bleach.
>>
>>26346951

>Yes, having an eternal Renamon General would be so great
>>
File: open up this playpit.gif (1014 KB, 220x153) Image search: [Google]
open up this playpit.gif
1014 KB, 220x153
>>26346352
Yes, we're being raided it's summer
>>
>>26346994

No where in that post did I mention anything about /mon/ being a good idea. It'd be terrible.

>Tfw I've been conditioned to /vp/
>>
>>26346352
Just keep hiding the goddamn threads and move the hell on, you stupid homosexual neckbeard asshole, sheesh. Things are bad enough without your fucking faggy whining. Dumbass piece of shit.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.