[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ice types yet again restricted to one small area out of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: masuda mauna kea.png (107 KB, 437x313) Image search: [Google]
masuda mauna kea.png
107 KB, 437x313
>Ice types yet again restricted to one small area out of the entire map
>>
I c (e) what you mean heh :)
>>
>>26346166
>Ice types shit tier yet again in gen 7
>>
>>26346166
Why is it the only time people care about ice types is when they bitch about a region?
>>
They could have some kind of cold storage area again, or they could make an ice cave. They can do whatever they want.
>>
>>26346273
That's exactly the problem.
Okay I take that back, since Gen 5 at least tried, but look at Hoenn for example. I would honestly rather there be no location for Ice Types if the alternative is some dank little cave in the ass end of nowhere.

I say for Alola either dedicate an island to that sort of climate, or give the player a good reason to climb the mountain in pic related, otherwise we should just sit tight for the Sinnoh Remake.
>>
>>26346217
Fucks people over if they want to play mono-Ice ingame.
>>
Fine by me, I'd much rather that than no Ice types at all. I don't want Sinnoh redux with only one single fucking new Fire family.
>>
>>26346205
Mamoswine and Weavile. Both proof that Ice types are fine. They just need to stop making defensive Ice Types
>>
>>26347488
Those two suck ass, you dont know what youre talking about, this isnt Gen IV anymore
>>
>>26347261
Just trade shit over if you're going to do a challenge like that
>>
>>26348637
Yeah man everyone knows the only good pokemon are Mega Kanga, Aegislash, and Landorus Therian.
>>
File: 20130109.png (854 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
20130109.png
854 KB, 600x887
>tfw ice is my favorite type
>>
The problem with Ice is that it's literally low energy Water.

By definition anything with it as an attribute is weak.
>>
>>26346755
I'm hoping that as you progress through the islands they become progressively less tropical, with the last island housing the Pokemon league being very winter-esque
>>
File: 1378668412506.jpg (85 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1378668412506.jpg
85 KB, 320x320
>tfw favorite type is water
popplio sucks though
>>
>>26347488
Weavile is literally the only ice type in OU though, along with Kyurem's fusions. Just because a few ice types (two of them being fucking legendaries with insane stats) are fine doesn't mean the type as a whole is.
>>
>>26348902
What, you mean like the way climates work in real life?

Sure
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.