[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else forget this thing existed?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 713.png (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
713.png
61 KB, 300x300
Anyone else forget this thing existed?
>>
I used one to kill a Ho-ho in randoms
>>
>>26343284
nice
>>
I play NU and that shit is everywhere
>>
Honestly so excited when i came across this for the first time. It really just comes down to them upping icetype as a whole and give it defensive resistances. Until then ice stabs tend to be too high risk and frail as fuuuuuck.
>>
>>26343375
I really wish they'd buff Ice. Give it Grass and Water resists and maybe ditch the Rock weakness.
>>
>>26343005
How can you forget the design that redeemed Vanillish? This is how you make a pokemon, not that Yokai Watch shit
>>
>>26343005
>forgetting the Glacier-that-walks
>>
>>26343005
It's my most forgetable mon.
>>
I wish this poke had more good fanart
>>
>>26343005
I kinda had, but it's going to wreck massive amounts of shit next week in the anime so it'll be a nice reminder.
>>
>>26343788
>pokemon can't resemble objects xD
Dank meme, my lad :^)
>>
>>26343005
Í hate it cuz I love bergmite
>>
I can't forget any Gen 6 Pokemon because there are so few of them.
>>
>>26343005
Whenever I would see Avalugg in Pokemon X, I automatically think of Unova.
Anyone else?
>>
>>26343511
>Make grass, the worst type, even worse than it already is

How about nah
>>
>>26343005
No, this dude was my fucking nigga in my first playthrough of Y.
>>
>>26343005
Back when this thing was first released, and everyone was learning how the new pokes worked, this was one of my gen 6 go-to's.

Avalugg @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Avalanche
- Earthquake
- Mirror Coat
- Toxic

Not the best move-set and EV spread, in hindsight. But goddamn, nobody expected the mirror coat. It was great.
>>
>>26344700
But Avalugg resembles an object? The fuck is wrong with you? Fuck off with your shitpost.
>>
>>26343005
Give it Ice Shard
>>
>>26346067
Icebergs are objects, Anon.
>>
So Underrated. My friend sent out a Colkeldurr against my Mr.President. He let me get off 6 Curses while he tried to set up with Bulk Up and Conk got shit on. Both were competitively optimized.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.