[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets predict what is going to be on the single islands
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Hawaii.png (153 KB, 735x577) Image search: [Google]
Hawaii.png
153 KB, 735x577
>The Gathering Place
Basically what we have seen already. Big city and comfy starting town on a mountain. Also volcano that you can enter.
>The Friendly Isle
probably where the second or maybe even first gym is. First time youre out in the wild completely on your own but there are small towns with friendly people
>The Pineapple Isle
>The Target Isle
Wikipedia tells me that there are no people on that island because of the undrinkable water, also theres a volcano there. Also it has WW2 history so there could be old military ships or something like that laying around. The island could be post game only and feature some of the highest level wild pokemon in the game.
>The Valley Isle
Just those beautiful sights like the ʻĪao Needle (google it it looks beautiful). Maybe have bridges to go from needle to needle
>The Big Island
just a lot of stuff going on, Basically a mini-region with many themes and places. The pokemon league could also be there.
>The Garden Isle
The island with the wildest vegetaion, almost a jungle. Also there could be a tribe living in the jungle using wooden pokeballs
>The Forbidden Isle
This is where you find the legendaries in a forbidden temple. Again there could be a tribe worshipping the legendary and living in the much darker and more dangerous jungle there.
>>
>The Pineapple Isle
oh shit i forgot about that

maybe have a pineapple themed amusement park? Maybe battle frontier.
>>
Assuming this island stuff turns out to be true (and I think it will), I think we'll end up having at least one gym on the water which might be cool
>>
>>26341778
Maybe it'll have the home of the region's berry master if they have one, or a huge berry field.
>>
>>26341791
or maybe have one underwater? An underwater city or at least one that is in an underwater cave would be based
>>
>>26341764
>implying the ofher islands aren't going to be redesigned Sevii Islands
>>
>>26341824
Now THAT would be something fucking awesome. It'd pretty much be Sootopolis shoved into a blender with the Abyssal Ruins.
>>
>>26341895
>Abyssal Ruins

i loved those

very chilling atmoshere
>>
But there's only one island, and we've seen it...
>>
Pearl harbor has a steel/ghost legendary
>>
>>26341764
One gym per island, with the Elite 4 and the last gym on the largest island, Hawaii.
>>
>>26342068
this is most probably what they will do. Also the gyms will have the theme of the island
>>
elite 4 doesn't have;
Normal
Flying
Electric
Rock
Grass
Fairy

Just why? No dark gyms either.
>>
>>26341950
1-800-Come-on-now.gif.wemb.mp4.exe
>>
>>26341764
>The Gathering Place
Starting island that we've already seen.
>Friendly Isle
First island that we visit outside of home island.
>Pineapple Isle
A random island with nothing of importance except for people and Pokémon.
>Target Isle
As the name suggests, the target of the evil team's evil plot. Maybe they're "testing" a weapon on this island to see how strong it is. Think Dolce Island from Guardian Signs.
>Valley Isle
Either just a late-game Pineapple Isle, or this is where the League and Victory Road is located.
>Big Island (Hawai'i)
The main island of the region, where most of the game will take place. Many cities/towns, gyms, areas and Pokémon. Most of the post-game will probably also take place here.

>The Forbidden Isle
This is where the Legendaries live. No people live here.
>>
File: 1460374757623.png (21 KB, 698x548) Image search: [Google]
1460374757623.png
21 KB, 698x548
>Look up Ni'ihau to see the deep lore that must be behind a name like "The Forbidden Isle"
>It's just a privately owned island with a native village

Though it was neat to find out that an incident with a crashed Japanese pilot after Pearl Harbor probably helped cause the internment camps to be set up.

>shot Ben Kanahele three times: in the groin, stomach, and upper leg. Ben Kanahele then picked Nishikaichi up in the same manner that he picked up the sheep that were commercially raised on the island, hurling Nishikaichi into a stone wall.
>>
>>26341764
>Hawaii
Will be the main island with a mix of jungles and medium to small sized cities, and it will also contain the volcano where the final encounter with the evil team will probably be
>Maui
Will have the department store/shopping center, medium to large cities, may also contain battle resort/maison or at the very least hotels where you can battle people, as it's one of the most tourist traveled islands
>O'ahu
Most developed island, will have large city/cities with taller buildings
>Kauai
Mostly nature, will have very small towns and huge amounts of vegetation
May contain safari zone
>Niihau
Probably contains either postgame or a key story element, you will need to get a pass or talk to someone after a story event to gain entry
>Molokai
Small towns, will contain early game and possibly the player's home, although that'll probably be on Hawaii or O'ahu
>Lanai and Kaho'olawe
No idea, possibly a bad guy base or just some nature and a few small towns
>Molokini
I'm including this one because I think it'd be perfect for a bad guy base/legendary pokemon encounter
It's a small crescent shaped volcanic crater that would function really well for a lot of uses
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.