[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel to play the worst minigame, headitfags?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Head_It.jpg (52 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
Head_It.jpg
52 KB, 320x240
How does it feel to play the worst minigame, headitfags?
>>
headit is fun. i forgot about the other ones desu
>>
My highest score is 971. Had to be interrupted for a second so I couldn't make it to 1,000
>>
It's the quickest and most efficient one.
>>
was addicted during dry season, highest score was in the 3,000s
>>
>>26341751
psh, that's nothing kid... I reached the ten thousands before I even maxed affection on my fletchling...
>>
>>26341642
No, I'm pretty sure that's Tile Puzzle on Unlimited.
>>
I'm always half a star away from five stars on unlimited because of that last giant ball of yarn. How do you even hit that thing?
>>
It's really easy to get a high score on this if you're playing with Absol. When the ball of yarn is in the space between the thing on its head and the head, tap it. It helps a lot. I have no idea how to hit that huge ball of yarn at the end though. Just hit it once by pure luck.
>>
>>26342058
I always hit the giant yarn, you have to tap when it is covering the top area of most upright pokemon's legs
>>
>>26341998
There are no giant balls in unlimited headit
T. Someone who always max scores in headit unlimited
>>
Head It > Berry Picker > Tile Puzzle
>>
Any Pokemon gameplay is about stomping through grass and catching new Pokemon while you explore routes, and taking on gym leaders, I don't know why GF adds this trash. If I wanted to play these kinds of mini games I'd do it on a mobile.
>>
But this is the best one in terms of fun and efficiency. Endless mode is great.
>>
>>26341642

I literally got so far in unlimited that the counter couldn't go any higher. Any 999fags here?

Also that tile puzzle bullshit is the worst game.
>>
>>26341642
Honestly, I can more reliably play berry picker for the Supreme Puffs than this thing. I did get better at it and could win it at a fair rate, but it still wasn't perfect. And only once did I ever get into a rhythm that was so flawless that it felt like I could almost play the game forever.
>>
>>26341642
I like berry picker. I don't like the other minigames much. My high score on unlimited is 160.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.