[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if Sun and Moon end up being worse than X and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: hhhh.png (510 KB, 857x453) Image search: [Google]
hhhh.png
510 KB, 857x453
What would you do if Sun and Moon end up being worse than X and Y?

I think I might go to Japan, find Masuda and verbally assault him.
>>
Worse according to who? /vp/? That's a fucking certainty, people will meme about how "bad" it is until Gen IX then suddenly it was great.
>>
Simply go to gamestop, trade it in, and tell /vp/ about how much Sun and Moon suck and how could they honestly pay $40 for this shit?
>>
>>26341546
Just like Megatards argued that Mega Man 9 was a bad game and Mega Man 6 is the best game in the entire series (even better than motherfuckin' Mega Man ZX)?
>>
File: No money.jpg (11 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
No money.jpg
11 KB, 225x225
>>26341453

Simple answer:
Don't buy the games at all.

I didn't buy Pokémon X and Y.
>>
>>26341589
Megaman 6 was fucking great and better than 9 you retarded tripfag.
>>
File: 1460907327569.png (447 KB, 500x706) Image search: [Google]
1460907327569.png
447 KB, 500x706
Mourn over the money wasted, rant about it on /vp/, then get over it.
>>
>>26341613
No. Mega Man 9 introduced the first female master robot in the core series. That's why Mega Man 9 is better than Mega Man 6 (and alsohad better music, but that's not important).
>>
>>26341453
Dump the female trainer models for lewds. Though in all fairness, I'd do that even if I liked Sun/Moon and made it my favorite since White.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.