[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So it's been a couple years now I still don't understand
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 1394x760) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 1394x760
So it's been a couple years now

I still don't understand what Zekrom, Reshiram and Kyurem were supposed to be/represent and why they were so ugly. All the other legendaries have clear cut abilities/roles and responsibilities in the Pokemon world, this trio is just kind of there.
>>
>>26341383
Then there's no hope for you
>>
>>26341383
Here's your (you)
>>
>>26341383
>and why they were so ugly
No uglier than the others.
>>
>>26341383
More to the point, why are they dragons?

Should've been Electric/Dark and Fire/Psychic.
>>
>>26341509
because they are apart of the original dragon dumbfuck
>>
>>26341383
They all represent Taoism, Reshiram and Zekrom are Ying and Yang with Kyurem being Wuji or the absence of Ying and Yang. Reshiram also represents truth with Zekrom representing ideals. Kyurem representing a lack thereof.
>>
>>26341383
>here are these super strong heroes of the Pokemon world!
>they can't do anything unless they have a human at their side!
worst legendaries desu
>>
theyre the cigarette trio. Reshiram represents the onld days of smoking with fire and puffy clouds. Zekrom represents the new generation like e-cigs and vape brah. Kyrum is going cold turkey
>>
Reshiram represents truth and Zekrom represents ideals.

Reshiram is more naturalistic, with its more natural looking design and fire as natural energy

while Zekrom looks more futuristic with its electricity energy and more mechanical looking appearance.

Truth is like how things are originally (nature) while ideals represent a possible man made ideal (technology)

Fire and electricity are both forms of energy, while Kyurem is ice type since ice represents a lack of energy.
>>
>>26341918
Well they aren't fucking digimon who can actually think and act on thier own.
>>
>>26341918
It's more than that, it's a difference of ideals and truths. 2 parts of the sane dragon split because of the split between the two brothers. It's not they can't fight without a person, it's more the fight is started by the 2 different people. They split bc of the brothers. I don't think they hate each other enough to fight on their own, but with a person with strong feelings of ideals/truths is with them, a fight is started between the humans and the dragons join in

That's what i think
>>
>>26341389
>>26341396
>>26341397
>triggered gen5 fags
>>
>Ideals/Truths
Gen 7 coming out and the gen 5 legendaries are still the stupidest

They should've just done Good/Evil as planned instead of pussying out into some ching chong bullcrap. Also Zekrom is hilarious it looks like the designers just kept adding on features until release day. When you see it in 3D or in the anime it looks so fucking bad.

Gen 2 Legends > Gen 6 Legends > everything else
>>
>>26342077
This is some shit bait.
>>
>>26342077
He's right you know.
>>
>>26341992
Not really, they're all correct. Their symbolism is fucking obvious, and whether they're "pretty" or "ugly" is 100% subjective.
>>
>>26341383
How do you not know what they represent? If you played Gen 5 you would've figured it out with all of the ideals/truth shit they shoved down your throat.

Fucking retard.
>>
>Fuck off, Zekrom is the best Legendary there is hurr durr.
No but really, why shit on them or generally any Pokémon that doesn't have a general consensus around being ugly? It's like shitting on fucking Lugia, there's no point to it and people are just going to argue pointlessly. This thread is fucking pointless.
>>
>>26342231
Really? In what world does a white chicken represent 'truth' and a black electric fan represent 'ideals'?

At least right away you can tell that Kyogre is based on leviathan and water or that Ho-Oh is a phoenix. Truly unovabortions are the worst.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.