[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the hell happened to us posting useful shit and helping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1296789633064.jpg (224 KB, 741x646) Image search: [Google]
1296789633064.jpg
224 KB, 741x646
What the hell happened to us posting useful shit and helping eachother at every opportunity?

Now all this board does is jerk off to pictures of delphox and use bath salts.
>>
Underage happened.
>>
Does /vp/ actually watch the show?

I thought most people here were older and only played the games.
>>
That was a great night.

Some anon was giving out gift card codes for dominos pizza.
>>
>>26340779
there's an entire general dedicated to it.
>>
>>26340732
some of us friendly/helpful people got driven off by the ones determined to abuse anonymity; the ones who purposefully try to ruin everything and make everyone else miserable like them.

I come back here at times, but I never stay long or get too involved. This is why we can't have nice things on 4chan: anonymity has more downsides than upsides when coupled with human nature.
>>
>>26340732
>bath salts.

What?
>>
>>26340779
Last gen we didn't have an anime general. And you'd be surprised how much better the userbase was. Seeing as you don't know this though indicates you're part of the issue I'm prescribing
>>
>>26340845
>it's weird therefore it's on drugs meme

>>26340732
We still get reminder bros, but almost nobody values what they do, because information is less restricted now compared to 6/7 years ago.

People are also a lot less appreciative of the reminders these days. Reminder threads immediately devolve into bitching and complaining about having missed past things.

>>26340922
>Last gen we didn't have an anime general

Except, we did, it just petered off. Seeing as you don't know this though indicates you're part of the issue you're prescribing.
>>
>>26340732
Giveaways and XY leaks attracted a bunch of kids that thought the ironic posts were how people acted here and tried too hard to fit in, so they eventually shat on the board and made it what it is today.
>>
>>26341303

I unironically hope that the next time someone on here gets an early copy and starts leaking, they'll be banned until the release date.

No cost is too great to avoid a new influx of retarded children.
>>
if you really wanted to make this board a better place rather than just throw shit at other people, you would actually act about it
>>
>>26341086
>Except, we did,
Nah.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.