[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is the first time a Pokegirl hasn't done anything to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 1463087949754.jpg (183 KB, 700x539) Image search: [Google]
1463087949754.jpg
183 KB, 700x539
This is the first time a Pokegirl hasn't done anything to me

With Rosa and Serena and the like you could immediately tell they were sex from the first moment you saw them, but this new girl is just kinda alright. Anyone else?
>>
>>26340202
Because no tits/ass and no skirt.
>>
>no tits
>no ass
>plain clothes
>ugly hat
>generic hair color and eyes
>generic hair style
>>
Yes I can safely say that I have not been attracted to these anime 10 year old girls. They all look the same to me and their faces have no features. Today's anime boys and girls look the sane to me.
>>
>>26340269
epic bait
>>
>>26340202
She's an awkward daughteru-type. I only feel like petting her and stroking her chickenhat With Rosa I indeed got diamonds though.
>>
File: 1462987137998.jpg (89 KB, 620x900) Image search: [Google]
1462987137998.jpg
89 KB, 620x900
I wanna help ChickenAlolaLuna-chan comb her hair in the morning!
>>
>>26340202
She looks generically Japanese. I'm surprised the canon skin color isn't darker for her to be an islander.
>>
>>26340202
Main issue is that she looks overly generic. The dumb hat + plain white T is probably the main reason.

At least her default hair isn't dumb like Rosa's.
>>
>>26340367
Because she is from Kanto.
>>
>>26340401
I think that's because she's meant to be the player. If they had too many features they would be hard for little girls to relate to them.
>>
>>26340483
Serena was very relateable as a customizable player stand-in while still having an actual good design.

"i-it's customization's fault!" excuse doesn't really work here.
>>
>>26340483
Literally never been an issue so far.
>>
Cute, wholesome girly girl with a hint of tomboy, she's wonderful OP. Even her stupid hat is OK, bullying her over it would get adorable reactions.
>>
She's shit desu
>>
>>26340202
I think with customization around now the characters are going to be more generic since the player is going to change them anyway. That said I didn't really like her at first but she's grown on me.
>>
>>26340884
>the characters are going to be more generic since the player is going to change them anyway

serena

literally no excuse
>>
File: getfugt.gif (1013 KB, 352x348) Image search: [Google]
getfugt.gif
1013 KB, 352x348
>>26340836
I will fucking fight you I swear to god.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 400x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 400x240
the reason y'all aren't freaking out over her is because we haven't gotten the official artwork. Imagine if pic related was all you had for Serena. Chances are you wouldn't be too impressed.
>>
>>26340935
Pretty sure it took us until June of 2013 to get official art of Serena, and even when we did have the model, reaction was overwhelmingly positive.

I have good memory.
>>
I think it's a good thing that she's just really cute, I'm tired of getting a boner every time I open the catalog
>>
>>26341017
>tired of getting a boner
KEK
>>
File: 1459825452971.png (402 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1459825452971.png
402 KB, 640x480
Customization. Therfore, she's bland as fuck. Game Freak realized you could just make a template trainer instead of trying and let the kids put other details on her.

Serena is not an excuse.

Serena is meant to symbolize french girls.

We're in Alola now. Anyone who's been to Oahu can tell you that the temperature is beyond fucked. Wear as little clothing as you can to not get heat stroke. It's kinda funny that you lot are arguing over "no details" when she looks fit for the environment. Which, is in itself a crucial detail.

tldr: Boys are stupid
>>
>>26340367
Because the main character just moved in.
>>
>>26340202
I like her hair, and her hat...
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.