[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>First versions are always rushed and have no postgame >S&M
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: 1438633206700.png (268 KB, 599x667) Image search: [Google]
1438633206700.png
268 KB, 599x667
>First versions are always rushed and have no postgame
>S&M are going to be good guys !1
>>
>>26340190
>A game that took 2 years and a half to develop is rushed
>>
>GBA was the only handheld that didn't span 2 generations

what went wrong
>>
>>26340212
Anon, you can't count. This game was in production before ORAS came out. It's been in production at least 3 years.
>>
>>26340212
>what is metal gear solid 5

Rushed games always suck.
>>
>>26340190
>paying for the same game twice just for a few more features
>>
>>26340190
XY was DP, SM is like BW

what could go wrong
>>
>>26340190
fuck you, one can only polish a turd so many times, I would have pirated Z if it were real, I aint paying 40 bucks to go through fireworks with Shauna and some move tutors
>>
>every single first version has been a good game
>S&M are going to be bad guys!
>>
>>26340249
Well BW was utter shit so a lot apparently.
>>
>>26340257
>What are Diamond and Pearl
>>
>>26340190
Well now that third versions are kill we don't have much choice but to hope the first versions will be good for once.
>>
>>26340249
DP and BW are terrible and that implies we skipped over the vaguely-decent Platinum, literally everything.
>>
>>26340266
>implying both were not shit
>>
>muh patterns

Btw, a NPC in XY said that he comes from a far away region and there's an unbelievable facility in it. I think it's the same dude who gave you the tiki item
Someone got a screenshot?
>>
>>26340190
BW actually had a good amount of postgame content though. Not a ton, sure, but far more than XY or ORAS, at least.
>>
>>26340352

I highly doubt anything will ever top HG/SS when it comes to postgame
>>
>>26340190
As they are the first version, this game could be one of this three types:
BWGS-Tier = above average
XY-Tier= Below average
Everythingelse-tier= average

Then we could get a platinum/emerald-tier third title or we can get shitty oras-tier sinnoh remake, i doubt them to being good if they remake DP instead of plat.
>>
>>26340411
Yeah, but everything else tops it in terms of the core game.
>>
>>26340190
There's no third version this time around, which will lead many to believe it WONT be underdeveloped/rushed. But, i'm inclined to believe that they're just going to keep pumping out quick games with little post game or substance.
>>26340251
Because when the games are released the "third versions" always feel like they've added too little too late. But, casuals who skip gens only to finally pick it up with the third version will think the generation was great as a whole completely ignoring the context of it's release. Platinum is an example, a shit generation when it was out but public opinion slowly turned into approval when more and more casuals tried the generation out with Platinum (ignoring the shitfest of DP and disappointment of Pt)
>>
>>26340242
Unless an important member of S&M's production team is getting pushed out mid-development, I don't think we have to worry about it being rushed.
>>
>>26340190
But the second gen on a console is usually the best
>gen 2 > gen 1
>gen 5 >= gen 4
>gen 7 > gen 6 ??
>>
>le XYORAS were rushed meme

Never fails to amaze me how fucking stupid you guys are. Neither XY or ORAS are bad games either, they're actually pretty good.
>>
>>26340229
It depends on when XY went gold. The Strange Souvenier implies SM have been in development (or at least in pre-production) since before XY was completed. So for the sake of argument, lets say XY went gold at the end of September 2013 and SM will go gold at the end of October 2016. If the Strange Souvenier was added towards the end of XY development , that means that SM will have been in production for 3 years and 1 month by the time it releases. It's doubtable it's been 3 years already when Game Freak would have been in full swing of XY and ORAS development in May of 2013
>>
>>26340190
dumb hestia poster
>>
>>26341014

You're the reason this franchise fucking sucks, you child.
>>
wwow you sure convinced me with this disappointed anime face
>>
>>26340190
That's Too unlikely to happen.
>>
>>26341192
>someone has an opinion different than mine therefore they're wrong
You do know children are the ones who don't have the cognitive development to understand a dissenting opinion, right?
>>
>>26341044

>and ORAS development in May of 2013

Serious development of ORAS didn't happen until around XY's release, though the game was approved and conceptualization started in late 2012.
>>
>>26340266
>BW
>utter shit
You sure about that anon? BW at least had something new to explore after the E4 and had that only new Pokemon appear gimmick.
>>
>>26340190
>SAO
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.