[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Sage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: pokemon sage pokedex.jpg (2 MB, 2392x4980) Image search: [Google]
pokemon sage pokedex.jpg
2 MB, 2392x4980
It's Sunday, so Pokemon Sage Sunday :)

Post your teams guys, maybe the devs show up this time and post work stuff?
>>
>>26339707
bump
>>
mono type flying run. It's gon be gud
>>
File: 1363751028554.png (360 KB, 1099x731) Image search: [Google]
1363751028554.png
360 KB, 1099x731
Almost literally nothing got done this week. Get's a little hard sometimes with people away, people in exams, people starting new terms, etc. It's just a slow time that happens every once and a while.

On a non-productive level, I've been working on this on and off recently.

http://imgur.com/a/h4eFu

An encyclopedia of pokemon design history. What's linked is WIP obviously. If there's any proper oldfags that lurk these threads anymore you could even lend a hand.
>>
>>26341943
You know that there are ways to contact proper oldfags right? There are a few still working on the project and you know that the fat one who left knows his shit.

Just hop on skype.
>>
>>26342153
Maybe if you didn't rely so heavily on the smokey technique you'd know that this was discussed for hours in Skype over a couple of days.

>>26342665
There's not going to be a SS. There's nothing to post.
>>
>>26341943
>too busy with school
too busy fapping over new starters you mean
>>
>>26342951
The smokey technique? I don't follow...

And was it that people were away, people in exams, etc... or was it that 3Tops went on vacation and no one else wanted to work?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.