[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gen VII new features
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: WC10_Wallpaper_1280x1024.jpg (1 MB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
WC10_Wallpaper_1280x1024.jpg
1 MB, 1280x1024
What new features do you want in Sun & Moon?

> Multiple save files
> Difficulty levels from the beginning
> A controllable boat to eventually replace surfing Pokemon to travel to other islands.
> Key items to replace HMs.
> Multiple optional side-quests of varying length that can net you some cool rewards but minimally affect main story. Think Paper Mario TTYD's Trouble Center.
> Pokemon that only appear at night / day, BUT with a day / night cycle of one hour realtime. Also gain the ability to make it instantly day or night late in the game.
> Be able to navigate underwater similar to how you can soar in ORAS.
>>
>>26339011
>multiple save files when you already have pokebank
stop this meme
>controllable boat
because that's super cool and original compared to using your own water bro to surf
>day/night cycle of one hour
it's shit
>ability to make it instantly day/night
GTA cheat-tier bullshit

everything else is fine
>>
I always wanted a Boss mode since gen 4
>>
>>26339011
>BUT with a day / night cycle of one hour realtime. Also gain the ability to make it instantly day or night late in the game.

Underage confirmed to not be allowed to play at night.
>>
>>26339048
> Boat's shit
My intent is to avoid the problems that RSE and ORAS to a lesser extent had, being harassed by wild encounters while traveling. And I thought maybe the boat could get through currents surfing Pokemon couldn't and that you could disbark from the boat on a surfing Pokemon to fit into places the boat can't, dive, etc.
> Day / Night cycle of one hour is shit
I want day / night cycle to return because I think it's a good way to fit an increasing number of Pokemon on a stagnant number of routes in each region. But it's annoying to be restricted to catching Hoothoots and Zubats in Gold and Silver because I can only play the games at night. Yeah, you can change your system's clock, but I thought an in-game cycle would be a better solution.
> Ability to make it instantly day / night is shit
If certain Pokemon were to appear only at day or night AND you've nearly / have completed the main story already, there's no reason to force players to arbitrarily wait to complete their PokeDex. That and it's fit in with the themes of Sun and Moon anyways.
>>
Clothes and trans regional.
That's all I've ever wanted.
>>
File: 1462319140570.jpg (45 KB, 249x300) Image search: [Google]
1462319140570.jpg
45 KB, 249x300
I kind of want some fishing or surfing mini-games.

I feel like Pokemon needs more mini-games, and since this is all islands, I want them to embrace all the tropical stuff.
>>
>multiple difficulty levels select-able at the beginning
>at least 100 new non-Mega Pokemon
>Battle Frontier in post game or at least something equivalent to it in quality
>do a better job at the boy's fashion options
>no more than two rivals, with one of them not being your friend (doesn't have to be an asshole, I just want somebody that doesn't dickride me like in XY)
>Make the sequence where you obtain a Mega Ring feel like some sort of struggle, not someone just handing it to you just for being yourself
>gym leader rematches, maybe from all regions since this is an anniversary game
>better battle music (come back, Ichinose!)
>don't make the evil team's plan be eternal day/night, that shit is stupid
>give the Pikachu clone an evolution, please, I want to actually use one of these things for once
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.