[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bear with me here, anons, for I have a crazy idea. What if Gamefreak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
Bear with me here, anons, for I have a crazy idea.

What if Gamefreak took pic related and made a Pokemon game equivalent? You have to hire breeders to help you take care of your pokemon, professors to research stuff, etc.

Scenarios could include things like Team Rocket trying to steal your pokemon, Team Plasma trying to liberate them, etc, and you have to pick a team out of the pokemon you have to defend your zoo with.

Would you play it?
>>
>>26338663
>URSARING 73 DOES NOT LIKE ITS EXHIBIT

Also, I dunno if I'd play it. Neat idea, though.
>>
>>26338663
I'd buy it day one.
>>
>>26338692
>TYRANITAR 54 IS HUNGRY
>>
>>26338692
>>26338702

How're your Pokezoos doing, anon? My customers keep bitching at me because the shop that sells specific pokemon I've bred in the zoo can't keep up with the amount of people and it's pissing me off. What do they expect me to do, hook the pokemon up to some kind of breeding machine or something? Fuck.
>>
>>26338663
Holy fuck my dick
I would pre-order two god damn copies if they did it as well as the first game and its expansions

Sadly all anyone does is casualize things now. So it'd be shit like the new Xbone one
>>
>>26338663

Do you just gave me an idea. What if instead of just a Zoo we had to run our own Safari Zone. Start off with a small plot of land with just a few nidorans then slowly expanding bringing in more pokemon, watching all the trainers come in and failing at catching the only chansey you have. Could be interesting
>>
File: Chocolate Giddyup.jpg (46 KB, 300x380) Image search: [Google]
Chocolate Giddyup.jpg
46 KB, 300x380
>>26338663
>tfw they got rid of the isometric view
>>
Nigga, Gamefreak barely wants to make decent pokemon these days, much less branching out. They could've had a Pokemon Snap for the 3DS if they cared enough.

I do miss Zoo Tycoon though, been a fan since the first one. I feel sorry that the Tycoon genre is so ignored these days, it's a good niche of PC games but no one seems to give a fuck even though there's a big audience. At least Rollercoaster Tycoon is coming back
>>
>Pokemon Snap for the 3DS if they cared enough.
This is mostly a problem with HAL.
>>
>>26338720
Have you been adopting foreign pokemon regularly? They're more likely to breed.
>>
>>26338663
I'd pre order it and play it forever even if it's shit. A Zoo Tycoon like game where you make a Safari Zone has always been my dream
>>
>>26338663
Oh my God Yes
>Decorating exhibits with trees, lava, water features
> More than 721 creatures
>3D camera with first person mode
This would be amazing and it hurts me that this will never be real
>>
File: 1411640224633.jpg (37 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1411640224633.jpg
37 KB, 1280x720
>>26339718
>Have to fufill certain requirements to get pokemon to evolve
>Or can pay a much larger amount to buy the evolutions after evolving them one time before
>Can put an evolite in the exhibit to prevent evolution

There's so much potential. God dammit
>>
>Orca 721 is unhappy
i miss zoo tycoon, lads
>>
If it's excuted well, I'd definitely buy it day one. Unfortunately this is nintendo we're talking about.
>>
File: sad pepe in be.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
sad pepe in be.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>26338663
>ZT:CC came out 13 years ago
>>
>>26338663

they should release a fucking HARVEST MON game

running a pokefarm would be fun

and waifus
>>
>>26338663
Tycoon games really only play well on PC and I somehow can't envision Nintendo allowing GameFreak to create a PC Pokemon game

Cool idea though, Zoo Tycoon 1/2 was my jam when I was a kid
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 808x805
>>26339755
Quit making me sad
>>
>>26341052
I imagine It would play really well on a touchpad.
Why do you think otherwise?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.