[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: What are the ideal evolutions for these guys?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (222 KB, 1262x1241) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
222 KB, 1262x1241
ITT: What are the ideal evolutions for these guys?
>>
File: peacockdance.gif (368 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
peacockdance.gif
368 KB, 360x359
grass/flying rowlet
fire/fighting litten
popplio keeps the clown theme
>>
>>26338531
Grass/Normal
Water
Fire/Fighting
>>
>>26338531
> Rowlet
I'm hoping they don't abandon the barn owl thing and turn it into a stereotypical owl. I can see the ringmaster thing happening, but if circusfags are wrong, I think whatever evolution we get will be promising.

> Popplio
The clown thing is cute. I'd like to see it (or a circus theme in general) continue through the evolutions. I just really hope they don't make it fat. It wouldn't make sense with how sea lions are built.

> Litten
Quadruped would be ideal. I can see this guy being the bara of the three. Growing into a tiger as opposed to a bigger cat would be nice imho.
>>
>>26338531
really hoping that GF doesn't go the generic great horned owl route with rowlet, considering they've based it on a barn owl it's be nice to see it follow the same species as opposed to "grows ear tufts and becomes mean", especially when noctowl already exists. hoping they play off of the bowtie theme as well

i'm cautiously optimistic about fire/poison or fire/ground litten. hoping it stays quadrupedal

don't give enough of a shit about popplio to hypothesize much but i do hope they keep the clown motif, doesn't make much sense to introduce it then get rid of it
>>
File: 1463283908397.png (34 KB, 146x200) Image search: [Google]
1463283908397.png
34 KB, 146x200
My vote for poppers
>>
grass/flying, fire/ground and water/fighting has already been confirmed for anyone who isn't a retard
>>
File: popplio-large.png (257 KB, 770x562) Image search: [Google]
popplio-large.png
257 KB, 770x562
>>26338566
Physical water starter in general after swampert.

Gimmie my acrobatics, bounce, and encore seal
>>
File: Kill-yourself.jpg (332 KB, 1280x881) Image search: [Google]
Kill-yourself.jpg
332 KB, 1280x881
>>26338549

>I can see this guy being the bara of the three.
>>
>>26338531
I was thinking if Rowlet does become the grass/ground like the leaked types implies,that it might be cool if it looked like a multi-faced statue looking thing. It could rotate its head to a more intimidating face when it attacks or something
>>
Litten into something quadrupedal and somewhat feminine.
>>
>>26338549
>I can see this guy being the bara of the three
Fuck off senpai.
>>
Litten would be Fire/Fighting
>>
File: 1462909735390.png (287 KB, 889x1103) Image search: [Google]
1462909735390.png
287 KB, 889x1103
>>26338544
>fire/fighting litten
No.
I will delete my litten folder if if it becomes biped

>Rowlet
Physical flying/grass. I don't see how they can go wrong with this evo. They'd have to try really hard to mess up a grass owl.
>Popplio
I'd actually like to see it be a special water/psychic, keeping a juggler theme. Pretty far out there in terms of speculation, but the typing would only benefit the design imo.
>Litten
Physical fire/dark. Strong offensive typing with access to flare blitz, knock off, sucker punch. Give it a half way decent H/A and it could be a viable threat. Please just let it stay on all fours.
>>
>>26338531

Grass/Fighting or Grass/Ground terror bird.

A fat quadruped Fire/Poison cat that's covered in poisonous tar.

Either a Water/Fighting acrobat, or a Water/Psychic juggler.
>>
File: 1463268649326.png (173 KB, 858x574) Image search: [Google]
1463268649326.png
173 KB, 858x574
>water/psychic sea lion

People please, Literally every other sea lion pokemon and majority of water types are special based as is. Make this thing a physical brute.
>>
Water/Fighting physical attacker, Water Veil HA. Really high attack, access to Agility.
Fast-ish Grass/Flying physical attacker with support options (Leech Seed, Tailwind). Reckless HA.
Really fast, frail Fire/Rock special attacker. Sturdy HA for a free sash
>>
Litten would be fire/dark, but fire/poison would be cool.

I can only see popplio as a special attacker, so water/psychic.

Rowlet is probably going to stay flying/grass.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 854x480
>>26338656
>>26338708
>>
File: 1462918304763.png (139 KB, 378x700) Image search: [Google]
1462918304763.png
139 KB, 378x700
>owl
grass empoleon
>litten
I simply want it to just get bigger, I ask for nothing more
>popplio
big bara cunt
>>
If the circus theme is kept for the starters, I can see them taking this to the maximum level with all three of them:

>Rowlet
It becomes a combo of a ringmaster and a magician. Ends up learning some different type moves (to represent a magician's many tricks), and also learns moves fitting of a ringmaster like vine whip. Keeps Grass/Flying for sure.

>Litten
It becomes a combo of a tiger and a daredevil. Ends up both with flaming hoop-like thing/horns on its body and also looking a lot like an actual cannon. Will be able to move sanic fast and use moves like acrobatics and extremespeed to compliment such. Will become fire/steel or fire/electric as a result, and will either become the fatmon of the trio or end up sleek as fug depending on how it goes.

>Popplio
No questions asked here, will end up becoming a combo of a circus clown and a strongman, likely going into full-on elephant seal territory and it becomes a big mon with huge beefy arms and chest and the works to complete the look. Would end up becoming a water/fighting with tons of power and bulk, although slow as shit to make up for it (and possible swift swim if need-be for HA too).
>>
>>26338818
Given how they played up popplio being acrobatic, I can't see him being THAT slow. 80-90 base speed would be nice.
>>
>>26338818
> Ends up learning some different type moves (to represent a magician's many tricks)
sounds like metronome would be appropriate
>>
>>26338566
i-is that chest hair?
>>
>>26338837
Popplio will lose acrobatics in favor of being slow and physical.
>>
File: image.jpg (208 KB, 1600x1150) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
208 KB, 1600x1150
>>26338816
> mfw Litten is the bara
>>
>>26338816
>grass empoleon
I need this
>>
>>26338531
>Rowlett
Will either look like a "ringmaster" if the troupe concept is true, or a scholar owl.

>Litten
I agree with the others that it would become some stunt tiger. Might be slender-looking though.

>Popplio
Will be the bara dude and would look more like a lion than a sea lion I guess? The mane and snout gives me a feeling it will end up looking like a lion.
>>
>Rowlet

The ringleader theory sounds cool but i think Rowlet will drop the bowtie thing and get a more tribal look. The Pueo is a species of Owl endemic to Hawaii that were kind of revered as a physical manifestation of the spirits of ancestors. I'd loose my mind over a Grass/Ghost Barn Owl but it will probably stay Grass/Flying. I see it as Fast Physical attacker with Tinted Lens or some abbility that boosts accuracy as HA.

>Litten

I just want it to be a big quadruped Tiger. Fire/Ground, Fire/Poison are pretty cool but i think it will either stay pure fire or become Fire/Dark. Either a tough, physical pivot with Intimidate or Flame Body or a fast special attacker with Sheer force or something to give it some extra punch.

>Popplio

I think it will be the only one keeping the circus theme going. A clown-themed Water/Fairy with high Hp, acceptable defenses and speed would be pretty good. The Strongman idea seems also pretty cool, Water/Fighting with a High Attack and a respectable speed. Sheer Force for the Strongman or Prankster for the Clow one.
>>
>>26338546
Dude, Sawsbuck is one of my all time favorite Pokemon, but I would not wish it's typing on anything else. Normal doesn't really do anything for Grass, except give it another really common weakness
>>
if pooplio isn't gonna turn into a fat as fuck sea elephant i'm gonna get mad

sealeopard for second evo pls
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.