[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pokemon Amie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 230px-Pokémon-Amie_artwork.png (75 KB, 230x171) Image search: [Google]
230px-Pokémon-Amie_artwork.png
75 KB, 230x171
Aside from the fact you can cheese through the game easier than ever before (something that could be easily removed in S&M), why is this so universally hated? I honestly liked it
>>
>>26337997
I don't hate it but
>you can cheese through the game easier than ever before
ruined my XY experience because I played it blind, and I avoided it throughout ORAS as a result. If they fixed it that's great, but considering how likely we are to see the Gen 6 Exp. Share in Gen 7 I don't see them doing that.
>>
File: 1463306063125.jpg (39 KB, 423x316) Image search: [Google]
1463306063125.jpg
39 KB, 423x316
Cause vp thinks a kids game should be hard and the Amie benefits are so little kids mons gets powered up through love and that triggers the man children here.
>>
>>26337997
It's better for pokemon, it is one step closer to them feeling like real living things that you create connections with.
/vp/ is full of heartless masturbating tryhards that only see it as a way to rub pokemon crotch.
>>
>>26339949
How did it ruin your XY experience?
I played with it a few times but forgot about it.
>>
>>26337997
>universally hated?

Taking a handfull of loundmouths on /vp/ as "universally hated" is a fucking joke.

There's a segment of users on this board who are seriously offended by the notion of anyone playing Pokémon for non-competitive purposes, and the idea of anyone enjoying interacting with their Pokémon outside of battle pisses them off.

If this is removed from Gen 7, it will be a extremely sad regression, and competitive players will say that not having it makes the game "better", but the fact is it had no impact on multiplayer and could be completely ignored by players who didn't care about it.
>>
I don't actively hate it but it gets boring really fast.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.