[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Gamefreak want to sweep this mistake under the rug now that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (2 MB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1600x1000
Does Gamefreak want to sweep this mistake under the rug now that they get the chance?
>>
>>26337656

Seeing the money it made and positive feedback that isn't the minority vp shitpool. I have a feeling their gonna hold it in high regard as a good game.
>>
>>26337656
what mistake?
>>
>>26337656
>Most successful remake
If anything they want to make future games more like it.
>>
>>26337674
Am I the only person who DOESN'T think OrAs is a bad game on it's own?
I mean yeah they really dropped the ball not including the Battle Frontier or any of Emerald's fixes but it's still WAY better than X/Y imo. I feel like if it wasn't Hoenn people would have liked it a lot more.
>>
>>26337928
I actually played through OS where I couldn't bear to drag my ass more than 6 badges through Y so that was my experience as well.
>>
>>26337674
>>26337911
And that's depressing. Pokemon as a brand is so big that they can shit out anything and it'll sell millions no matter what regardless of quality. I bet if ORAS was ios exclusive free to play garbage it still would have broken sales records because of marketing alone.
>>
File: 1428117803404s.jpg (3 KB, 125x121) Image search: [Google]
1428117803404s.jpg
3 KB, 125x121
>11+ million sold
>mistake

el oh el
>>
>>26338822
I'm meant they ported RBY and made about 12 million from a rom that's pretty much everywhere
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.