[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When are you gonna take the ferry to the other islands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 353x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 353x580
When are you gonna take the ferry to the other islands?
>>
How would you feel if they pulled a Phantom Hourglass on us?
>>
>>26337358
Mixed emotions
>>
File: clem vouloir.gif (485 KB, 407x281) Image search: [Google]
clem vouloir.gif
485 KB, 407x281
>>26337358
I definitely wouldn't mind.

I must be one of the few people that genuinely enjoyed (for the most parts) Phantom Hourglass.
>>
>>26337358
The bad thing about Phantom Hourglass was not ghe boat stuff, but the repeat dungeon thing. So, good.
>>
>>26337367
I enjoyed the hell out of phantom hourglass.
Pretty much the only thing wrong with it was what >>26337379 said. Spirit Tracks made that worse with 6 returns to the same fucking place.
Would actually enjoy using a boat / being able to customize it.
>>
File: un duo d'enfer.jpg (239 KB, 1000x622) Image search: [Google]
un duo d'enfer.jpg
239 KB, 1000x622
>>26337382
Apart from the Ocean King Temple being bisited too many times, I honestly think making Link move with the stylus was weird, as the d-pad could have been used for this (or was it used for the items? i don't remember).

Meanwhile, using the stylus for the boomerang was fucking awesome.

>tfw the music in PH was really good, like the Ghost Ship's themes, boss themes, Linebeck's themes.
>tfw I even prefered PH's version of the sailing theme.
>>
>>26337358
Would be cool, although it wouldn't fit the picture within the Pokémon games.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.