[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone drawn a mega evolution of lunaala?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.png (330 KB, 900x886) Image search: [Google]
image.png
330 KB, 900x886
I was just wondering. He is officially my second favorite legendary(second to victini)
>>
>>26337061
victini a shit
>>
>>26337061
>He.
>Implying she's not queen of the night.
>>
>>26337068
>implying it isn't genderless just like every other main legondary
>>
>>26337067
You have a shit taste
>>
>>26337071
Doesn't stop Xerneas or Reshiram from being regarded as feminine.
>>
>>26337071
>Implying these couldn't be the first gendered box legendaries
Leave her magesty alone
>>
>>26337067
Isnt Victini Tajiri's or Masuda's favourite Pokemon?
>>
File: 1046972.jpg (68 KB, 322x450) Image search: [Google]
1046972.jpg
68 KB, 322x450
>>26337555
>Reshiram from being regarded as feminine.
I am sorry, but this is Fabio, the Pokemon
>>
>>26337569
>>26337555
Sorry bro, trips confirmed, Reshiram is just a female, not a fabulous man
>>
>>26337061
What do people find appealing in Lunaala? It has no legs, weirdly twisted paws and above all looks stiff as fuck (like Chestnaught).
>>
>>26337580
Not op, but I generally love bats, so most batmons (All but swoobat) are some of my favourites. Lunaala also seems very magestic, and I love the colors it has. Its head is my favourite part, as its weird curved ears make it look somewhat like a crown. To top it all, I like how it looks as if it generally floats around, don't know why that last one though.
>>
>>26337573
>is just a female
So JustinRPG was just a visionary and I was the autist this whole time?
>>
I fucking hate how it looks like a cat

the face needs to be more bat like, I hope the mega does it
>>
>>26337620
I don't hate it, but I'd love to have more batty, less catty. Batmons ftw
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 276x268) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 276x268
Dialga and Palkia both males
Ho oh female, Lugia male
Reshiram female, Zekrom male
Kyogre female, Groudon male
Lunaala female, Solgaleo male

Someone give me reasonings that Xerneas would be female besides the whole X chromosome thing, im curious.
>>
>>26337642
>Lugia male
More than a million artists will disagree with you there, frankly I think the design is slightly more femenine, even if it had a badass voice in the movie.

I actually always imagine Xerneas and Yveltal as males
>>
>>26337650
the blue leading to a masculine color and the bulkier structure of Lugia lead me to believe they were more male, but i suppose the sleek design and being part bird would lead to more feminine portrayals.
I always figured Yveltal to be female, with looking very soft and fluffy and with a red color, but hey, thats just me.
>>
>>26337642
dude dialgia is obviously the female of the two
>>
>>26337671
I see your point with Yveltal, and I do agree with the remainding genders you said. You did miss many important legendaries though, stuff like rayquaza (Odd, given pic related in your orignal post), giratina, the legendary dogs.I bet we could make an entire list detailing the genders legendaries seem like
>>26337698
Why exactly? because of its pink color?
>>
>>26337642
Xerneas just has that slenderness and tenderness about it, similar sort of fashion as Milotic or maybe Ninetales. It seems very majestic.
>>
>>26337705
>pink color?
Pink one is palkia, nigga.
Now sit cho ass before i big slap yoj
>>
>>26337698
i was originally thinking that, but feared it would be an unpopular opinion. strange how the pink legendary with a more feminine aspect of a PEARL would be male due to the phallic shape of their head and neck, huh?
>>26337705

i didnt include the rest due to mostly just testing the waters, heh.
a lot of the third legendaries seem to be male, giratina rayquaza and kyurem
azelf would be male, uxie and mesprit female
suicune female, entei and raikou male
the regis would be one of the true genderless pokes
the legendary birds i keep switching between, i wanna say zapdos male, with articuno and moltres female.
>>
>>26337747
>Tfw you're fucking dislexic and can't read the legendaries of your favourite game right
Wow, my bad. Still, it has even less reason, dialga is the manlier out of the two, it just screams masculine to me
>>
File: TERMINALLY ILL ZYGARDE.png (67 KB, 429x429) Image search: [Google]
TERMINALLY ILL ZYGARDE.png
67 KB, 429x429
>>26337555
How are Reshiram and Xerneas feminine? Does fluffy or brightly coloured = female to the autists on this board or something? Because if so that's hilarious. They're genderless monsters and assigning them gendered traits just seems stupid and pointless, unless it's another autism thing.
>>
>>26337740
good point, along with the whole "Life" aspect to Xerneas. the face and the blue, along with male deer having antlers lead me to think Xerneas was male, but that makes sense too.
>>
>>26337765
It's a matter of majesty. They appear slender and regal, feminine qualities.
>>
>>26337759
I again agree with all of those
Except that, for some reason, my infatile child mind wont let me see rayquayquay as anything but a badass woman
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 234x215) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 234x215
>>26337764
>your favourite game right
Nice to see other anons with toptier taste.

To me Dialga's head makes me think of the queen xenomorph from alien, and palkia is a Kaiju. Making them femalw and male respectively
>>
>>26337642
>Lugia male
>>
>>26337786
Oh, I see, makes sense.
>>26337765
get well soon zygarde he seems male to me btw
>>26337795
See>>26337650 and >>26337650
>>
>>26337802
damn it, I keep fucking up responses, I meant see>>26337650 and >>26337671
>>
>>26337778
well, the mega evolution of Ray helps with that! theres more decorative aspects which makes them look more ornate
Manaphy and phione since theyre in the lore have a society and able to breed, dont really count for this.
I cant figure out Arceus, Id say since theyre the all powerful god they would be genderless. Darkrai would be male, Heatran is found with a gender so thats also a moot point.
>>
>>26337778
It's the 'lipstick'.
>>
File: 1418782142.jpg (13 KB, 336x280) Image search: [Google]
1418782142.jpg
13 KB, 336x280
>>26337861
Wow, a life-long question of mine was just figured out in one sentence
>>26337858
Is cresselia 100% female? I struggle to remmeber, also deoxys is a virus so its genderless too, I guess. And yeah, mega fug is so magestic
>>
>>26337884
Cresselia is wholly female, referred to as a she in mystery dungeon.

>>26337795
Look at the face of lugia, the shapes are very angular compared to all the curved lines on ho oh. also the eye features look like a mask on lugia, while ho oh it looks like eyeliner or eyeshadow. Also I guess im just sort of biased due to the movie.
>>
>>26337569
>Fabio
No, that's mega ampharos.
>>
>>26337765
get well soon zygarde
>>
I like how off-topic this thread has become
>>26337908
Well, so is virizion, and it is genderless. I was refering to the main games, I don't remember if it was gendered in those.

Also, I think all of the swordsmen are men, except for virizion, and that hoopa is male, because his regular form seems like a dumb little kid, and ubound looks like a middle aged man
>>
>>26337561
>magesty
>>
>>26337950
Cresselia has a 100% female capture rate in the original games

youre right about the swordsman, and hoopa definitely, especially with those eyes.
I'd say mew is female since the whole "mew gave birth to mewtwo" thing. but also being a dna anomaly, who knows. I dunno how canon the mewtwo movie is. if they really were created by humans, then possibly genderless. if birthed by mew,then male. i just say male to make things easier.
jirachi is difficult. Im not sure about that one.
>>
>>26338023
I always thought mewtwo was male, mainly due to the movie, but its design is very masculine, and in side games it has a lot more masculinity to it (In smash it screams like a man, in PMD he acts like a guy).

I think shaymin were an entire species, so those don't count. Diance seems female, and so does celebi. I agree with mew, and sadly I'm also conflicted with jirachi, as it seems so much like a kid, I can't tell a definite gendered point in its design.

What do you guys think latios and latias' genders are?
>>
>>26337061
victini is true legend, i heard something like that existed in a game, but i dont know what it was
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.