[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are "patterns" the worst /vp/ memes?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: CPva7RlUEAAAD4K.jpg orig.jpg (41 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CPva7RlUEAAAD4K.jpg orig.jpg
41 KB, 576x1024
Are "patterns" the worst /vp/ memes?
>>
I'm going to marry leafeon!
>>
File: CPva6WQUwAASNyV.jpg orig.jpg (48 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CPva6WQUwAASNyV.jpg orig.jpg
48 KB, 576x1024
>>26337962
But she isn't a Leafeon.
>>
>>26337054
No, "patterfag" is.
>>
>>26339576
Why is that leafeon so sad? wait, what od you mean it ISNT a leafeon?
>>
>>26339619
seems like a fake flying type evolution of eevee
>>
>>26337054
Yes. They are mostly bullshit, because nobody can explain how they are supposed to even work.

>we will ne er get a non-bipedal final stage Fire starter, muh patternz confirm it
But why? Is this supposed to be a conscious design decision by Game Freak concept artists, or a guide they are supposed to follow? Or is there just some kind of natural law that prohibits the existence of non-bipedal Fire starters? Meme magic?

The only pattern I actually believe might be real is all eeveelutions being special types. I could see that being an actual design decision.
>>
>>26337054
Popplio defense/bully is the worst meme.
>>
>>26337054
Yes. That, and furfags.
>>
>>26339606
>butthurt patternfag
>>
>>26339678
So much truth in one post.

Fact is, every "pattern" gets broken at some point. Remember how everyone was so adamant we'd get a Dragon Eeveelution because they "always add 2 at a time"?
>>
>>26340149
It has since been downgraded to "the only eeveelution left is dragon, we'll never get another type". Can't wait for the backpedaling after that's disproven, too, with some sort of attempt to justify it.
>>
The following patterns exist

>starts all have grass, fire, and water types
>characters have vowels in their name
>you can surf in the game
>there is an evil team
>one of the gym leaders will have the "letter n" in the game
>there are mountains
>I will jack off to the characters

Checkmate anti-pattern fags!
>>
hating vanilluxe is the worst meme
>>
>>26337054
Pokémon patterns don't exist
It is merely speculation of fans.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.