[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got this 6iv shiny hacked Rhyperior. How is your wondertrade luck?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160515_110011.jpg (3 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160515_110011.jpg
3 MB, 2448x3264
Got this 6iv shiny hacked Rhyperior.
How is your wondertrade luck?
>>
Traded 2 boxes of ha leftovers and didnt get anything but shit
>>
>>26336940
>Red Prince
>is yellow
Hokay den.
>>
>>26336940
Cool shit I've received over WT so far
>shiny diance
>shiny houndoom
>shiny bisharp
>shiny ponyta
All obviously hacked and have 6IV's except for the ponyta which had shit IV's and was in a great ball, still legit enough to be used online tho and I'm not one of those anti-injecto white nights so I think these were pretty neat when I got them
>>
>>26336940
I got a Hoopa once.
>>
The only thing I remember getting outside of early route mons was a shiny heatran.
>>
Never hacked here. Can i be banned if i inject or if i use an injected pokemon i got from trade? I mean is it worth to buy and hack a cheap 2ds only to inject and trade pokemons to the 'main' not hacked 3ds?
>>
>>26336940
>not solid rock
>brick break
>megahorn
it's shit.
>>
>>26336940
Got a Victini and a seemingly legit shiny Kingdra once

>>26337185
Nobody cares if you put a little effort in to not make it too obvious
>>
>>26337185
nintendo doesn't give a fuck if it passes their legality checkers
>>
>>26337185
>Can i be banned if i inject or if i use an injected pokemon i got from trade?
Wonder Trade (any trade, as far as I know) does a hack check, so if it passes through that, it's considered legal.
>>
Idk it was some sort of giveaway but I've received a shiny gallade and roserade already EV trained with good IVs and natures. Also have gotten shiny houndoom, axew and Inkay although their natures and IVs were shit.
>>
>>26336940
Got a 5IV adamant chestnaught, fully trained and everything
Also a shiny 6IV Pidgeot from that Auslove dude, obvs hacked but I'll take it
>>
got mewtwo in exchange of zigzagoon. :3
>>
>>26336940
>Lightningrod
Not only is it hacked, it's also fucking shit.
>>
>>26337185
As long as it's legal, hacked pokemon are fine.
>>
>>26338654
How can it be legal if its hacked? Do you mean pokemon with 3000 atk?
>>
>>26338669
"Legit" and "legal" are not the same thing.
>>
>>26338669
Legal and legit are two different things
>>
>>26338675
>>26338682
Ok yes now i understand, so i can hack my 3ds and skip the long breeding part, inject a legal pokemon team. But will it be safe? And is it worth it (anyone got banned)? Is it better to inject iv6 sh ditto and breed, so offsprigs will be legal?
>>
>>26338756
So offsprings will be legit?
>>
>>26338756
Do whatever the fuck you want, nobody cares, not even GF.
>>
File: 553.jpg (139 KB, 726x600) Image search: [Google]
553.jpg
139 KB, 726x600
>>26336940
>Duskball
>>
I've only ever gotten zigzagoon and caterpie. That's what I get, I guess, for dumping pentaperfect smogonseeds into WT.
>>
I've been thinking about hacking perfect breeding parents, and a few other mons. I haven't been paying attention to Gen 6, so what's the best way to hack legal Pokemon in ORAS?
Is it done via Action Replay, or are there some good editors online? If the latter, can I get the thing into my game via fake GTS like with Pokecheck when it used to exist?

I have an unmodded, up-to-date original 3DS model.
>>
>>26337185
Just give it legal stats and moves. That's all any form of hack checking in the game will look for.
>>
>>26336940
>luck
>hacked
into the trash it goes.
>>
>>26338756
if it looks legit in every way possible then you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>26340207
I came into this thread also looking for the answer for this.

And what if I want to inject event Pokemon, like the Telepathy Dialga and Palkia that came out recently?
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.