[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Know what I'mbstarting to realize? Ever since the Hoennbabies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (987 KB, 500x452) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
987 KB, 500x452
Know what I'mbstarting to realize? Ever since the Hoennbabies started to come out in full force (for some reason), the number of
people hating Hoenn grew. Goes to show the form of retaliation underages have.
>>
Maybe I should rephrase this.

>Whenever there's a Hoennbaby in sight, they get attacked with "Hoenn sucks.
>>
Is this the "I think I'm old because I started with Hoenn" thread?
People hate you shitters because you're obnoxious a fuck and shit on anything that isn't Hoenn. You deserve all the "retaliation" you get, honestly.
>>
>>26336206
You're listening to the vocal minority though. Most sane Hoennbabies just like the region.
>>
>>26336206
I'm a Hoennbaby and even I know Hoenn isn't as good as the other games
>>
>>26336236
Hoenn is still my favorite region, but I'm really loving the way SM's region is looking. Depending on how well it's done, Alola could easily replace Hoenn as my new favorite region.
>>
>>26336262
Yeah, Alola looks nice so far, Liking that city the showed for a few seconds.
>>
>Hoennbaby
This meme should've ended in 2012. It's overstayed its welcome.
>>
File: image.gif (1 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1 MB, 320x213
Hoenn babies are 18 now
>>
>>26336760
Usually the term that people use for Gen 3 fans, like Kalosperms and Johtoddlers.
>>
>>26336162
>I'mbstarting
I read this as "masturbating"
>>
You know, with how ludicrously the insult is used (even when nobody mentioned the region or gen3 but you just disagree in another matter you get called a hoennbaby), I really don't know anymore if the term refers to people that starter with RSE, or people that just liked Hoenn.
>>
>>26336162
I feel like half of the were shut up with their sub par remakes of their sub par game. SinnohFetuses however....

The shI ts how this board is going to get from a DP remake, it's just so bad. Platinum is goat, but DP are just the worst games period
>>
>>26336245
I'm in a boat much like this
Started with Yellow, and thus gen 1. But I think gen 1 is the second worst gen in the series, with only 2 being worse.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.