[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Older Pokemon you'd would expect (or want) to see in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: poke.png (43 KB, 348x378) Image search: [Google]
poke.png
43 KB, 348x378
ITT: Older Pokemon you'd would expect (or want) to see in Sun and Moon.
>>
>genwun starters again

pls no
>>
>>26335512
Sunflora
Bellossom
Umbreon
Espeon
Lunatone
Solrock
>>
File: the only good pokemon.png (14 KB, 742x418) Image search: [Google]
the only good pokemon.png
14 KB, 742x418
>>26335512
I wanna see these guys, plus their evolutions.
>>
>>26335512
>Kanto starters again
>>
>>26335512
The Sceptile line would make perfect sense considering geckos are common in Hawaii.
>>
>>26335512
I want charizard in it pls
>>
I better be able to have a Lilligant on my in-game team without trading or I'll cry
>>
>>26335512
Do we already have a confirmed / semi confirmed list of what's coming back?
>>
>>26335523
god dammit.
>>
LUCARIO HE IS SO COOL
>>
>>26335512
I forgot to add Lucario
>>
>>26335512
tropius pls
>>
>>26335566
Nigger we literally have less than 5 minutes worth of footage and our first information about the games besides their names was only given to us a few days ago.

What the fuck did you expect?
>>
>>26335512
>no electric types
>no ghost types
TRASH
>>
>>26335512
>Heatran
Fuck yes
>three starter lines in the regional dex
A bit excessive, don't you think?
>>
>>26335519
>>26335527
Oh come on. These are the 20th anniversary games. Of course the Gen 1 starters will be in it again.
>>
>>26335512
>gen 1 again
>gen 4 for no reason
>no gen 2 for megas
shit
just put talonflame in it again, and maybe a raticate.
>>
>>26335725
Gen 4 for the upcoming Sinnoh remakes.

Also there will be a jungle temple dedicated to Lucario too
>>
>no lunatone/solrock

baka tbm senpai
>>
I want lapras in the wild. Sick of it being one of the "Hey here have a freebie" pokemon.
>>
Pikachu, Lucario, and Charizard have to be in everything, so that's a given.

What I want to see:

Clefairy
Growlithe
Eevee
Gastly
Porygon
Dratini
the gen 2 Starters
Ralts
Nincada
Trapinch
Solrock
Lunatone
Feebas
Duskull
Spheal
Bagon
Sneasel
Petilil
Yamask
Elgyem
Golett
Rufflet
Deino
Larvesta
Fletchling
Flabébé
Espurr
Honedge
Phantump
Pumpkaboo
Noibat
>>
>>26335750
Just like the Hoenn starters were in XY.
>>
>>26335605
Instead of them just being handed to you it'd be nice if there were some sort of side quest that could be done to obtain one of them. That way it's not quite such obvious pandering.

I wish Game Freak did more non-event side quests.
>>
>>26335839
This. I'm sick and tired of pokemon just being handed to you. XY just up and dumped 3 pokemon on you (Gen 1 starter, lucario, lapras) without you having a say in the matter, lucario being one of the first pokemon you could get in the wild as Riolu.

Personally, I wouldn't mind it if the previous game starters were a stupid rare spawn, like .01% chance in X condition or some bullshit. Hell, most people will probably just transfer them over from XY perfectly bred and EV trained anyway, along with whatever other pokemon they want to use.
>>
File: Alola.png (62 KB, 688x688) Image search: [Google]
Alola.png
62 KB, 688x688
Pic related is all of the Pokemon I could reasonably and believably see existing in the Alola ecosystem. Throw in a heaping helping of the "staples":
>Pikachu line
>Tentacool line
>Geodude line
>Jigglypuff line
>Zubat line
>Lucario line
>etc
And then put in 80-130 new Pokemon to boot, and you have my ideal Alola dex.
>>
>>26335523
Why the fuck does /vp/ suddenly think this is funny? Maybe back in the day but you guys are trying way too hard and way too frequently. Beneath reddit tier work fag.
>>
>>26335566
If the concept art and trailer are any indication

>Blastoise line
>Machamp line
>Wobbuffet line
>Furfrou
>Meowth line
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.