[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Out of the whole universe, do you think their could be one creature/alien
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (2 MB, 1050x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1050x1050
Out of the whole universe, do you think their could be one creature/alien that looks exactly like Popplio?
>>
If the universe is infinite then yes
>>
tfw pokemon is real somewhere
>>
>>26333777
Space is infinite but matter is not.

Likely but not guaranteed.
>>
>>26333777
Space van be infinite and there still would never be anything looking as shit as Poplio.
>>
>>26333777
Can you imagine trying to explain to aliens why a creature in one of our games looks exactly like something from their planet?
>>
>>26334054
>Can you imagine trying to explain to aliens why a creature in one of our games looks exactly like them and those creatures are enemies?
>>
>>26333905
>>26333941
space is not infinite. There is literally an equation which calculates the expansion of space.
also, it's unlikely that anything would look like popplio as most features on the pokemon serves no evolutionary advantage nor do they enhance survival unless that nose is actually a special organ developed to hunt or flee from predators.
If they do though, I well come our new alien overlord until the opportunity comes for backstabbing.
>>
>Infinite universe theory
>There is a universe where Pokemon are real, they kept evolving and surpassed humans, developed space flight, and became the Star Fox team
>>
>>26333808
there are infinite numbers between 1 and 2 but 3 would not be one of them.
>>
>>26334222
>infinite numbers between a finite space
This is what a pseudo intellectual thinks.
>>
>>26334241
>look guys I am still in high school
>>
>>26333777
Triple trips checked
>>
>>26334241
The folds of your trenchcoat are so perfect for concealing your 2 liter bottle of Mountain Dew, anon
>>
>>26334183
I like you
>>
>>26334250
It's barely even a highschool concept. For his sake I hope the guy is actually 12.
>>
>>26333777
It's the only species in the galaxy born with an innate sense of self-loathing.
>>
>>26334241
wow nigger, go back to school
>>
>>26334183
>also, it's unlikely that anything would look like popplio as most features on the pokemon serves no evolutionary advantage nor do they enhance survival unless that nose is actually a special organ developed to hunt or flee from predators.

Not necessarily. When a species is in a situation where it has no real predators or difficulty finding food, natural selection works differently. It''s not longer about what traits survive long enough for their owner to reproduce, it's about what traits help their owner reproduce the most. You see this a lot in bird species, who, due to their ability to fly, often lack serious predators, especially if they live on some sort of far-off island where there are no animals around to eat their eggs.

A species like Popplio could evolve if looking like a retarded clown seal happened to be beneficial to attracting mates, in the same way that many animal species today look quite ridiculous to us, but use those odd traits to attract a mate.
>>
That would be cool
>>
>tfw you will never explore space and find your popplio friend
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.