[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHY THE FUCK DID NOBODY FIND THIS!?!?!?!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: HOLYSHIT.png (889 KB, 1280x732) Image search: [Google]
HOLYSHIT.png
889 KB, 1280x732
ZYGARDE IN SUNNNNN AND MOOOON WTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
>>
>>26330731
Bait.jpg
>>
Nani?!
>>
File: Ekans.jpg (70 KB, 475x355) Image search: [Google]
Ekans.jpg
70 KB, 475x355
HAPPENING
>>
>>26330731
i dont understand pls explain i am a tard with zero sleep
>>
>>26330731
Yeah, you can edit filenames and whatever else with the Inspect function.
So?
>>
>>26330731
So, Oras is full of legends. Zygarde doesn't imply anything.
>>
>>26330788
are you implying that zygarde is the third lgendary for both XY and SM?
>>
>>26330788
You have to use strength on the truck
>>
>Edit as HTML
>>
>>26330731
Every pokemon is gonna be in Sun and Moon dumbass.
How else is someone supposed to fill up the pokedex.
>>
File: Clipboard01.png (62 KB, 650x340) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.png
62 KB, 650x340
>>26330731
>>
I searched it and these pictures don't exist, you edited them. Nice Bait.
>>
>>26330923
BTFO
>>
>>26330802
It is and if you still dont realize this you need to reevaluate your logic... It is blindingly obvious that Zygarde along with Xerneas and Yveltal have a large role in SM
>>
So? The legendary birds were in XY and they had nothing to do with the plot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.