[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are the new starters based on a circus theme or is it just me ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: new starters.jpg (182 KB, 1928x688) Image search: [Google]
new starters.jpg
182 KB, 1928x688
Are the new starters based on a circus theme or is it just me ?
>>
>>26330147
People have also suggested an arts theme in general

Popplio is obviously a clown/circus seal
Rowlet would be a singer/maestro because of its bowtie and coat tail
Litten would be some kind of artist because its body is covered in oils
>>
>>26330280
>Litten would be some kid of artist because its body is covered in oils

Yikes, that reaching. Next you'll say it's based on movies because its body covered in oils is like the extremely flammable celluloid for film

>>26330147
Why the man cannon? If the circus theme is true, it's very clear that Litten will evolve into a tiger jumping through a hoop of fire
>>
>>26330280
I hope this turns out to be the case.
looking forward to seeing there final forms.
>>
File: Circus.jpg (108 KB, 1136x869) Image search: [Google]
Circus.jpg
108 KB, 1136x869
>>26330147

You're a few days too late.
>>
>>26330311
I didn't come up with the theory
>>
File: Pokemon-SunMoon-Starter-Litten.png (72 KB, 296x211) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon-SunMoon-Starter-Litten.png
72 KB, 296x211
>>26330311

it's tail looks like a lit fuse and it launches ball shape projectiles.
>>
>>26330361
That's true, but we're not talking about starters, we're talking about how they'll turn out.

Else gen 6 wouldn't be the RPG trio, because I don't think Chespin is a night, Fennekin is a mage, or Froakie is a rogue.
>>
>>26330280
I wouldn't say Litten is based on artists because of that.
I've read somewhere that artists kind of hide their emotions and thoughts from people due to shyness or something, which is more agreeable with its dex entry
>>
File: Froakie thief.png (200 KB, 857x378) Image search: [Google]
Froakie thief.png
200 KB, 857x378
>>26330381
Froakie looks like a japanese thief though
>>
>>26330147
Check it each one is a magical art. Popplio is the trick magic. The clown magick. Rowlet is the wizard owl. Litten is the art magick of sigils and such
>>
>>26330361
Bad luck black cat
>>
>>26330496
>Litten is the art magick of sigils and such

Like Satanic witch craft \m/
>>
>>26330456
Thief = rogue dickshit
>>
>>26330456
It became a ninja so at least it's close.
Well according to final fantasy.
>>
File: 1463106538126.jpg (815 KB, 1399x817) Image search: [Google]
1463106538126.jpg
815 KB, 1399x817
Almost all speculation I've seen for Litten feels like a huge stretch.
>tail is a bomb wick
Lots of Pokemon have tails like that. And why wouldn't they go back to Charmanded/Chimchar's tail if that was the case?
>brimstone/alchemy/something involving the symbol
Pic related. It might not mean anything.
>anything involving the oils
I think that's just Gamefreak wanting to do something different from the usual "animal with elemental powers," so its fire powers have a """realistic""" cause rather than just breathing fire because it's a fire animal.

Although I do think cannon/bombER makes the most sense with what we know so far.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.