[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT - words /vp/ has destroyed edge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1
File: tobey.jpg (22 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
tobey.jpg
22 KB, 460x288
ITT - words /vp/ has destroyed

edge
>>
objectively
literally
>>
>>26329526
cringe
>>
Meme.
>>
root
hoot
>>
>>
>>26329482
screencap
>>
cloaka
>>
overdesigned
>>
Pokémon
>>
Starters
>>
shit taste
>>
4chan
>>
Owl
>>
>>26329482
Another One i am hating lately because of vp/ is comfy
Edgy is the most hated and overused. Seems like everything that is not cute Pink fluffy and rainbows and flowers and shit is edgy, they feel superior cause they think they can judge objectively good designs not being afraid of being considered childish fags for liking cute things. But hypocrites as they are they adopt the same taste prejudice on others ,calling you a kid if you like something Black with spikes or aggressive looking. Truly the worst kind of people
>>
Gen
>>
>>26329482
Degenerate
>>
Contrarian
>>
My mom's
>>
Autist
>>
jalapeño
>>
>>26329725
Duty
>>
postgame
>>
>>26329482
Lewd!
>>
>I only go to /vp/ : the thread
>>
I only go to /vp/: the thread
>>
>>26329874
We got it the first time m8
>>
Fake
>>
>>26329482
ree
>>
reddit
>>
Autism.

Having quirks is not autism.
Neither is paying attention to details.
Nor is being passionate about something.
>>
>>26331065
What this Anon said.
>>
>>26329937

Fake? I think YOU'RE the fake around here...!
>>
She
>>
Friday
>>
Replace /vp/ with 4chan in the original post and this thread would be exactly the same

Do you faggots literally only browse /vp/? I always assumed the 'fuck off crossboarders' thing was just a meme, I didn't think people ACTUALLY browsed single boards exclusively
>>
>>26333400
You're comparing yourself to me? Ha! You're not even good enough to be my f-
>>
>>26333484
it can't be, we all know this shit is a hivemind, the only exception is /b/, what used to be the defining board for this site is not a kind of gatekeeper board that contains all the wannabe faggots who decide they're hot shit one day and they wanna start using 4chan
>>
>>26333501
I'LL MAKE YOU EAT THOSE WORDS
>>
candleja
>>
>>26333484
dude, /vp/ is the most underageb& board on 4chan, the kids are far too scared to go anywhere else
>>
>>26329841
This.
>>
>>26329482
Female
Only
>>
>>26329482
[Insert word here]fag

I don't know what the 4chan communities fascination is with combining that word with some other random word but it's honestly the most nonsensical thing I've ever seen.
>>
>>26333589
it's just a labeling system that echoes the general sentiment of controlled chaos here - it represents order because you can effectively label yourself within a clique while at the same time reinforcing the idea that the need to label oneself on what is usually such an arbitrary and pointless aspect of yourself is retarded

>or at least I hope it is and people here aren't just that edgy
>>
>>26333484
>Do you faggots literally only browse /vp/

Now THIS is a meme. This is a containment board for something specific, people here are likely not to be interested in subjects regarded by other boards (maybe /v/ being the closest one but I can't stand the cancer there, it's /b/-tier shit). The same might apply to /mlp/ as well since it falls in the same criteria.

I've been here for 3 years (pls no bully) but I only started crossboarding a year ago (a few /vg/ generals and occasionally /trash/). There's just like nothing interesting outside.

Also remember we're in leak season, there's a lot of outsiders here looking for leaks.
>>
>>26329482
bird
>>
>>26329482
What?
The internet in general slaughtered the original meaning of edgy.
It's basically "anything remotely serious or anything slightly negative" now.
>>
>>26329482
buzzword
>>
poison
>>
>>26333616
Why are you acting so defensive?
>>
>87.5% male
>she
>>
>>26329482

owl
>>
>>26336583
I never understood this meme. There are still odds for a pokémon to be female if it isn't 100% male. The same way for a move with 90 accuracy to miss.
>>
>>26336788
It started by people who were asspained that numerous "87.5% male" Pokémon are commonly represented as female in both official and unofficial works and blew up into a meme, that's all.
>>
>>26329482
Owl
>>
Pizza time
>>
>>26329482
>ITT - words /vp/ has destroyed
Don't you mean "words 4chan has destroyed"?
>>
>>26337057
Thread has a mix of both, now.
>>
L I T E R A L L Y
I
T
E
R
A
L
L
Y
>>
I cringe when i see the number six followed by a decimal point. Thanks /vp/

Bonus points go to the word "confirmed", "pattern" and "roothoot"
>>
Leaks

Shit

Trans

News

Backpedaling

Lit

Destroyed

Objectively
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.