[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hold on. . . What if these tikis are actually pokémon? I would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: w48M8VA[1].jpg (55 KB, 1246x736) Image search: [Google]
w48M8VA[1].jpg
55 KB, 1246x736
Hold on. . . What if these tikis are actually pokémon? I would be surprised.
>>
>>26328395
*wouldn't

Anyway, I mean what if most of the tikis are just tikis, but some of them are a new Rock type pokémon, that looks almost identical?
>>
>>26328395
>>26328425
Great idea. I would like that. It's like the Alola version of Darmanitan Zen mode

Now I want to see GF do that
>>
>>26328395
Nah, just obvious Hawaiian refrences
>>
>>26328444
Probably, but I could see some of them being real pokemon just to jump out and scare the player for novelty. Like a nosepass/electrode mix.

The faces of the tikis might be made in the likeness of a new legendary though.
>>
File: surprised.gif (2 MB, 288x288) Image search: [Google]
surprised.gif
2 MB, 288x288
>>26328534
>yfw the subtle tiki statues are used as a plot device by the villain team, and they're shown too you on the first route, nonchalantly

We Bravely Default now
>>
>>26328395
What if these are actually pokemon!
>>
File: elite4-drasna.png (175 KB, 400x239) Image search: [Google]
elite4-drasna.png
175 KB, 400x239
>>26328627
forgot pic like a retard
>>
>>26328643
I think that's just supposed to be a generic dragon, but that other doglike statue at the kalos league seemed a little too...knowing, to not be a pokemon.
>>
>>26328600
I finished Second, can confirm.
>>
Rock/Fire.
>>
>>26328395
I would be surprised if they aren't.
>>
>>26328425
>>26328440
This just reminded me that I'm still mad that they didn't make a Pokemon like this for Kalos that was a gargoyle or a suit of armor.
>>
Mega Noivern ;P
>>
evolved form of the dog we saw in the trailer
>>
>>26328395
No.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.