[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw had to buy Y three years after I should've It didn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
>tfw had to buy Y three years after I should've

It didn't have to be like this...
>>
How fucking poor can you be that you waited on a third version? I was pretty much 100% certain that there would be a Z version, and even then I got Y.
>>
It's still fun, give it a try.
I'm actually redoing it because my brother gave up his X cart while waiting for S/M.
>>
>depriving yourself for 3 fucking years just to save $30

That's just and pathetic
>>
>>26323787

*just sad
>>
>>26323710
Well, what convinced me was that when S/M release you will need a Gen VI game to transfer mons to whatever version you pick.

And Gen VI is over, so...

>>26323787
>implying

I'm saving myself having to play a game, then find out a much better version is released two years later.

Then I could've spent the $30 on something better.
>>
>>26323787
That is and pathetic.
>>
>>26323815
*sad
>>
>>26323814
That's very sad.
If $30 is a substantial quantity in a lapse of 2 years, you know you're doing something wrong.
>>
>>26323933
*and pathetic
>>
>>26323814
>Implying gen 6 is over
Dude, we already now SM is still gen 6
>>
>>26325493
To all the newfags, this is what you call bait. So relax a bit
>>
>>26325493
>Three new starters following the Grass / Fire / Water pattern
>Two new box legendaries
>New region
>New Pokemon

Look, I was a Z/6.5 fag as well. I was absolutely gutted when the 20th anniversary reveal was just S/M straight away and not Z or a sequel. But we're in Gen 7 now.

It's like when Ho-Oh was shown in the first episode of the Pokemon anime. It's kinda reflecting that thing a little bit.
>>
>>26325586
>taking the bait

I warned you, nigger
>>
>>26323814
you probably should have picked ORAS if it was just to transfer, so you could make use of the move tutors if they aren't available right in SM
>>
>>26323689
Same, I'll buy Y today.
>>26323787
>a 3ds is free
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.