[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sun and Moon >tropical setting >post yfw the villain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: untitled.png (338 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
338 KB, 500x333
>Sun and Moon
>tropical setting
>post yfw the villain team is a tribe
>>
>>26321057
We need a New Zealand Gen VIII.
>>
File: CAi39EgU8AAhKlv.jpg (100 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
CAi39EgU8AAhKlv.jpg
100 KB, 600x600
>>26321057
Team Tribe or Scribe?
>yfw pic related is the leader
>>
File: balee dat.jpg (85 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
balee dat.jpg
85 KB, 640x640
>>26321144
>posting the wrong samoan
>>
It will be the opposite, a team of industrialists wanting to remove tribespeople to build a waterpark or something.
>>
>>26321057
>implying there won't be two evil teams as a homage to Hoenn, which takes place in another tropical setting
>>
>>26321057
>the villain team is the natives
>modern people encroached on their land and they want it back
>>
File: 4129-group-wut.png (149 KB, 274x231) Image search: [Google]
4129-group-wut.png
149 KB, 274x231
>>
>>26321231
I can see them going this route over the tribe route. I have a feeling your family will have native ancestry in Alola too
>>
There is no fucking way an indigenous tribe will be portrayed as VILLAINS in 2016
>>
>tfw they Haka
Gamefreak plz no
>>
>>26321057
Everyone is part of the tribe

The evil villains will be scientists trying to build a telescope to "harass" the power of the sun/moon on the top of the biggest island, desecrating the holy site.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/12/04/science/space/hawaii-court-rescinds-permit-to-build-thirty-meter-telescope.html?_r=0
>>
>>26321583
fuck, I mean harness
>>
>>26321566
This, they're already going to be sued to the ends of the earth for using by the Maori for using Polynesian motifs, if they make indigenous tribes evil pokemon will cease to exist.
>>
>>26321080
No we won't
>>
>that feel when there will be no tribe island were tribe people with wooden pokeballs attack you and you have to find their leader who resides on the top of a temple

feels fucking bad man
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.