[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody here excited for the new eeveelution we'll be getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: vaporeon.jpg (9 KB, 236x236) Image search: [Google]
vaporeon.jpg
9 KB, 236x236
Anybody here excited for the new eeveelution we'll be getting in Sun & Moon? Personally I can't wait to masturbate vigorously to its delicious lew-
Ugh, I mean find find out it's typing and theorycraft how good it is competitively...h-haha.
>>
hehehehahaha good one Opie ;))
>>
>>26317236
Bullshit aside, I'm hoping for a proper Ghost type.

I'd also like to see how they'd explain the implications of possibly killing your Eevee, or at least turning it into a spirit somehow.
>>
Odd gens don't get Eevee evos
>>
>>26317236
>new eeveelution in gen 7
Anyone that thinks this is gonna happen is just dumb.
>>
>>26317359
>gen 1
>>
>>26317359
Gen 1 did.
>>
>>26317359
>>26317384

>It's a "patternfags show the world how autistically retarded they are" thread
>>
File: sylveon and glaceon.jpg (86 KB, 900x859) Image search: [Google]
sylveon and glaceon.jpg
86 KB, 900x859
>>26317236
I am. For both of these things~
>>
If there's going to be a new Eevee, it's going to be Dragon-type. That will either be the end of it, or they'll finally move on into the types that used to be Physical, in which case my bet would be on a Dragon/Steel pairing to go along with Sylveon.
>>
>>26317236
>>26317422
>setting yourself for disappointment
>>
>>26317422
It's something that's been consistent since Gen 2, you can't say "muh pattern" to it when it's been a very clear pattern for the last 17 years.

>>26317416
>>26317418
Gen 1 was the beginning of the series and the introduction of Eevee, of course it needed to have Eeveelutions in it.
>>
>>26317522
Then they should've sticked to odds instead of evens and not made eevees in gen 2.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.