[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Littenfags are cancer. They are so vocal that it makes this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: [email protected] (31 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
19935329@400-1462910843.jpg
31 KB, 400x300
Littenfags are cancer.

They are so vocal that it makes this fucker appear much more popular than it actually is due to samefagging.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10194348/r

See? Litten is not that far ahead of Poppolio

I've seen a couple of Rowlettfags and Poppliofags post on the threads for the other starter but that hasn't happened much.

On the other hand, Littenfags act like it is their sworn duty to post their Littin reaction images drawings of Litten in lewd positions on every other starter thread.
>>
>>26317179
I don't like the furshit

I just love cats/catmons and glad they gave them justice finally as a starter
>>
File: 1462887400053.jpg (17 KB, 348x314) Image search: [Google]
1462887400053.jpg
17 KB, 348x314
>owl - normies
>litten - really cool dudes that get lots of sex and girls
>pooplio - sad pathetic excuses of life
>>
Hey man fuck you, Rowlet has been in the lead of every poll I've voted in so far.

I haven't liked a starter this much since Cyndaquil. And motherfucker I will FUCKING FAWN over this thing, you can't stop me.
>>
>>26317226
>girls
ew
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 457x361) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 457x361
>>26317226
>>
>>26317179
http://www.strawpoll.me/10204820
Lots of people love Popplio
>>
File: fedora tower.jpg (54 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
fedora tower.jpg
54 KB, 543x960
>>26317226
>really cool dudes that get lots of sex and girls
>>
>>26317328
That's my point, but it is because of the Shittenfags that make it look really unpopular because the fags won't stop spamming
>>
>>26317355
Oh absolutely, that's why I made the poll. There was shitposting about Popplio for two days straight, the front page was covered. Then it slowed down a little and we got a break from that middle finger dog pic being spammed. Everyone kept accusing samefagging, everyone was right.
>>
I don't care. Post more vore.
>>
>>26317525
Yeah, my poll which was posted by OP further solidifies this. Litten and Poppolio are almost even, while Rowlett is way more popular than both of them. Funny how you don't see Rowlettfags invading other threads despite them being so common.
>>
>>26317179
Actually, it is. See: http://www.strawpoll.me/10205017
Face it poppliofag, litten is the only choice.
>>
>>26317812
>Poppolio is ahead

That kind of backfired on you didn't it Anon. Also, 86 votes? Mine had over 400>>26317812
>>
http://www.strawpoll.me/10175454/r Here's the more accurate poll, due to a larger sample size.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.