[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> no one likes popplio > no one Well, that's settled.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (233 KB, 1311x883) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233 KB, 1311x883
> no one likes popplio
> no one

Well, that's settled. Now everyone can stop shitposting.

Including Poppliofags.[/spoilers]
>>
>>26317123
Explain this then? http://www.strawpoll.me/10205017
>>
>>26317656
>only 20 votes per starter
>thinking that a poll with less than 100 votes is even worth talking about.
>>
>>26317799
Mad that a real poll proves you wrong? Kek.
>>
>>26317123
Nice spoiler job newfag
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 1283x904) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 1283x904
>>26317656
>>26317799
Well, at first I was going to say because my poll has far more voters than yours. But then there's also pic related.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 271x810) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 271x810
>>26317848
>>
>>26317854
Oh and there's this one, which has 450+ and was made on the first day. Rowlet is in the lead, while the other two are nearly tied, they've been going back and forth for second place. They're all very well liked, which was the point of my post. The poll and previous post were made because of the same handful of shitposters spamming that no one likes Popplio, which clearly isn't the case. The spammy shitposters are the minority, but spammed for days to make it look otherwise.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10194348/r
>>
>>26317854
>>26317848
Yeah, poppliofags are killing that poll. I hate those pathetic contrarians.
>>
>>26318140
nice buzzwords
>>
Lmao no normies will pick popplio, hahahaah it'll be the least popular cause its shit tier
>>
>>26318258
It's tied with Litten in every poll, switching with it regularly for second place
It's very clear that roughly 14% don't like it and everyone else either does or is neutral
So can we all shut the fuck up yet?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.