[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WE AREN'T GETTING A PACIFIC NORTHWEST REGION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /vp/ - Pokemon

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 2i890fklg.jpg (23 KB, 304x206) Image search: [Google]
2i890fklg.jpg
23 KB, 304x206
stop trying to imply that the Pacific Northwest is cold year-round

the region is defined as a mediterranean climate; distinguished by warm, wet winters and hot, dry summers

-signed californiafag
>>
>>26316535
California is a mediterranean climate on the coast, but inland and the Pacific northwest (which is Oregon and WA, btw) is not mediterranean. Hell, WA even has a temperate rainforest.

And some of central coast IS cool year-round (50s to 60s) with little temperature difference due to the Pacific acting as a temperature moderater.

Signed,
Another californiafag who now lives on the east coast and knows the difference
>>
>>26316629
But how does california have a mediterrenean climate if its not in the latitude of Europe?
>>
File: 1461031051109.gif (855 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461031051109.gif
855 KB, 500x281
>>26316629

correcting my information doesn't make it any less worse

there's still plenty of other countries much colder than the Pacific Northwest, mmkay

how bout we let the rest of the world have a chance at being a region

america has had its time in the spotlight
>>
>>26316661
We let France have a chance and look what that got us.
>>
File: Mediterranean Climate.png (83 KB, 896x442) Image search: [Google]
Mediterranean Climate.png
83 KB, 896x442
>>26316648

>But how does california have a mediterrenean climate if its not in the latitude of Europe?
>>
>>26316684

...a good game?

>honestly doesn't understand the hate that XY gets
>>
>>26316629
>not including BC for maximum mountains and snow
>>
>>26316685
But how is this possble at all?
>>
Pacific Northwest could include Oregon Washington and BC
-tempurate rainforests
-mountains
-snow
-massive pinewoods
-lots of water
sounds good to me
Orca, wolf, bear, mountain lion, ram, and seal pokemon can appear aswell
>>
>>26316831

>the earth is curved
>>
>>26316831
>what is air currents
>>
>>26316535
>pacific northwest
>california
what the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>26316714
Mediocre.
>>
>>26316905

if California isn't a part of the Pacific Northwest, then I'm gonna have to have a talk with my college professor

>mfw I'm failing the class because I don't fucking care about the goddamn northwest
>>
I think we're geting A region based in some state of Russia or a Netherlands regions as a cold region,desu.
>>
>>26317001
>netherlands
>cold
wew nice meme
>>
>>26316661
Yeah, I'd be all for northern Europe.

I just want them to quit modeling the Pokemon world so much on the real world like they did in Gen VI and, so far, Gen VII. Unova was perfect in the sense that it was a loose interpretation and didn't have the actual Statue of Liberty of some shit. Central Park was a forest instead of a park. They payed homage to the pacific northwest with Virbank, to southern CA with Pokestar, and to Florida with Humilau. It was really well done and not overt.
>>
>>26316831
Well, as you can see, all the spots actually are the same distance longitudinally from the equator.
>>
>>26317001
Nah, we need our cold region to be more mountainous and snowy. Nepal and Tibet all the way for a colder region
>>
>>26316535
>california
>pacific northwest
lmao is this bait
>>
File: 1457575508972.jpg (20 KB, 212x386) Image search: [Google]
1457575508972.jpg
20 KB, 212x386
>>26316535
>california
>PNW

califags pls leave, you can't live here
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.